WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have PhotoShop (granted I never upgraded past 7 ��

What I need is something to be able to edit a character in a TTF font. There is a font I want to use, adjusting the text programmatically, and 2 of the characters will run into the next character, so I would like to edit the font itself to adjust spacing and have it work wherever the character is in use.

I did a quick read up on TIFF files. It would appear that your TIFF file needs to be 'active' and not 'flat'. Once it's flat it's more or less equivalent to modifying a bitmap.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well that was interesting . Sure I didn't know mods actually read back in these posts XD I wonder if they have to go though therapy after that . Also the talk of celebrity ...oh nice I didn't see that coming.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I certainly will. Too many uncertainties, too many promises in the air, too many structural problems that need to be solved.

I've thought about jumping ship, but I didn't like my stint on iOS and Android makes me cringe too much. So my only options are, go to a dumb phone, or just stay where I am for now and ride this rollercoaster to the “Finnish” line.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've thought about jumping ship, but I didn't like my stint on iOS and Android makes me cringe too much. So my only options are, go to a dumb phone, or just stay where I am for now and ride this rollercoaster to the “Finnish” line.

For the last 12 years I've been using Microsoft phones. I guess I'll find everything refreshing ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe they have a script that runs through the threads and just looks for any mention of them.

I can't imagine Microsoft not reading these forums. Even if they don't have officially hired people to do that (and I think they should have), the people working on Windows Phone will most certainly have a look at the forums from times to times.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, it is all about profits but the psychology behind it is quite amazing. If you can see those three episodes from the BBC I highly recommend it. It provides a really interesting insight into what we as a society have become to accept so that they can sell. It is a bit shocking to say the least. The first two I found the most interesting, one was about obsolescence in products and the other on fear in advertising. The third talked about how children are being groomed for consumerism followed by how they progressed to make adults more 'child like' in their spending. All very interesting.

All this was first tested under the Renaissance and has been refined constantly ever since. For the people in the know and for those who read, it's all old hat.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I did a quick read up on TIFF files. It would appear that your TIFF file needs to be 'active' and not 'flat'. Once it's flat it's more or less equivalent to modifying a bitmap.

Oh, I need to edit a TTF - True Type Font. not an image

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All this was first tested under the Renaissance and has been refined constantly ever since. For the people in the know and for those who read, it's all old hat.

I know some of them were old hat but some aspects were quite interesting.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft :p
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft :p

Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

The :p at the represents my feelings...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)