WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Malaysia Airlines or the @$$ hat militants that shot it down?

It's a terrible thing. Of course a plane shouldn't fly over a war zone, but still, it's terrible. It will only make things worse in the Ukraine.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a terrible thing. Of course a plane shouldn't fly over a war zone, but still, it's terrible. It will only make things worse in the Ukraine.

you know it brings me to mind. if they have a the tech to shot a missile wouldn't they have tech to see what kind of plane it is ?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

you know it brings me to mind. if they have a the tech to shot a missile wouldn't they have tech to see what kind of plane it is ?

Maybe it was just some trigger happy new person who accidentally fired it or thought shoot first ask questions later?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...the meeting was full of crap. At least the Thai place my team members and I went to for lunch for work made up for it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

S Vaibhav, I think it's still amazing how condescending you are all the time. I wonder, where does your over-confidence come from? And why can't you just make a comment without being provocative?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
S Vaibhav, I think it's still amazing how condescending you are all the time. I wonder, where does your over-confidence come from? And why can't you just make a comment without being provocative?
I was just expressing my opinion. Why do you take everything on the offensive? I never mean to start a fight.
Anyway glad to see you back in the comments section after a long time. Welcome back! :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was just expressing my opinion. Why do you take everything on the offensive? I never mean to start a fight.
Anyway glad to see you back in the comments section after a long time. Welcome! :)

If you didn't want to be offensive you shouldn't call me silly. You could just have stated your opinion. Do you just not realize when you are offensive and condescending?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

If you didn't want to be offensive you shouldn't call me silly. You could just have stated your opinion. Do you just not realize when you are offensive and condescending?
I said it in a friendly manner. If you took offense, sorry. I'll keep that in mind next time.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Guess I should put a smiley next to my every comment for Chregu :)

It would still seem condescending, hell, it would still be condescending. Just leave it out in a serious discussion.

Anyway, I'm off to have a beer at the river.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb