WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just figured out what "motivation" by Kelly Rowland was trying to say in her song o.o now I understand why those girls though tit was funny what I said. wow im so sloooooow .. slower than msft getting updates out

You're not THAT slow. Give yourself some credit!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I hate it when news people mention the number of Americans involved in something or that they don't know the number. I bet if there aren't any Americans involved in this plane crash that it won't be the main news thing they talk about within a week - maybe two weeks max. Why the Hal does it make any difference if Americans got killed in the plane crash too? What does that make the majority (most likely) of the other 295 people - some third world Neanderthal?

They mention in Switzerland how many Swiss people were involved in accidents. It's something people are interested in, and when you have relatives that could be involved you know that you should get more information.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I asked my friend I'll travel with in Portugal about his Credit Card limit... well, I shouldn't have worried.

I guess it's good to have a well paying job ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, I asked my friend I'll travel with in Portugal about his Credit Card limit... well, I shouldn't have worried.

I guess it's good to have a well paying job ;-)
credit card limit .... hmmmm are you going to buy lots of ice cream ;) and not tell your gf ;)?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

credit card limit .... hmmmm are you going to buy lots of ice cream ;) and not tell your gf ;)?

I did that, I did that, and I felt bad while doing so.

Usually I don't pay my ice cream with a credit card though. I have to make a deposit for the car I'll rent in Portugal and it's higher than my current limit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Usually I don't pay my ice cream with a credit card though. I have to make a deposit for the car I'll rent in Portugal and it's higher than my current limit.

That documentary I watched indicated that people spend more money when using cards over cash. We actually feel pain (the pain receptors fire in the brain) when handing over cash but we're detached from it when using cards.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That documentary I watched indicated that people spend more money when using cards over cash. We actually feel pain (the pain receptors fire in the brain) when handing over cash but we're detached from it when using cards.

I don't think it makes a big difference for me, but I'm not much of a shopper.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Rise you limit, I will have to do it to if I get an invite for OPO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb