WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It was a study. I don't recall the percentages off hand as it wasn't everyone but was interesting nevertheless.

I think there's also the problem of credit cards that can easily be ordered in the US. And people just made more and more debts with them. They might have changed the system though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Glad to gave left the headache inducing mess that is work early. Pork ribs, here I come...ir maybe I should have turkey tacos (I don't want both)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think there's also the problem of credit cards that can easily be ordered in the US. And people just made more and more debts with them. They might have changed the system though.

Doubt it. Remember it's all about consuming and paying back later. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, so a woman sat next to me on the bus just now and guess what device she's rocking...a 810! I haven't seen one of those in the wild since forever. Looks to be hers is on Amber update.

Oh well...good times indeed....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Poor Xbox One. The plans were so visionary, and now nothing is left but a slower PS4.

If the promises for Windows Phone will play out similarly, this will be a disaster...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, so a woman sat next to me on the bus just now and guess what device she's rocking...a 810! I haven't seen one of those in the wild since forever. Looks to be hers is on Amber update.

Oh well...good times indeed....

o.o whoa I am shocked and sad for her because she might be stuck on amber :( damn you tmobile !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I did that, I did that, and I felt bad while doing so.

Usually I don't pay my ice cream with a credit card though. I have to make a deposit for the car I'll rent in Portugal and it's higher than my current limit.

its was the sweetest crime you did :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That documentary I watched indicated that people spend more money when using cards over cash. We actually feel pain (the pain receptors fire in the brain) when handing over cash but we're detached from it when using cards.

that's interesting .... does it mean that to a certain extent we are greedy ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have a debit card not a credit card yet. I should get one later to build my credit for a car :3 mainly for that dodge dart !!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have a debit card not a credit card yet. I should get one later to build my credit for a car :3 mainly for that dodge dart !!

You do that? You use credit cards to build credit for a car?

We do this with leasing contracts, based on financial statements that have to be given in advance.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You do that? You use credit cards to build credit for a car?

We do this with leasing contracts, based on financial statements that have to be given in advance.

mhmm or that's how I understood the basis of having a credit card. if you have a good credit score then the payments for cars and houses are cheaper. so If I want to pay less upfront and pay less on the payments then yeah I have to have a credit card
or I can buy it up front but I don't think I want to hand out 25k on the lot ;P

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo