WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:sweaty: I have never you this upset.. I think the last time was when your experiments go bad

This is a nice thread with nice people, the occasional ...person that is different in these characteristics... is usually gone fast. This guy manages to stay and emphasizes every day how stupid I am. I wouldn't mind that in any other thread, it would be amazingly entertaining to make fun of him. In this thread I always thought you can talk to people, explain why something is offensive, being serious about these things, however he keeps just going on being a condescending nitwit.

I'm not coming to this thread for this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is a nice thread with nice people, the occasional ...person that is different in these characteristics... is usually gone fast. This guy manages to stay and emphasizes every day how stupid I am. I wouldn't mind that in any other thread, it would be amazingly entertaining to make fun of him. In this thread I always thought you can talk to people, explain why something is offensive, being serious about these things, however he keeps just going on being a condescending nitwit.

I'm not coming to this thread for this.
:/ It make sense. its the personality that you don't like. I know its not my place to say this since im a kid still but wouldn't it be better to bite your tounge and shrug it off ? I don't think we would want you to leave

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

:/ It make sense. its the personality that you don't like. I know its not my place to say this since im a kid still but wouldn't it be better to bite your tounge and shrug it off ? I don't think we would want you to leave

First of all you're not a kid, he's a kid. Secondly, yeah, of course it would be better, it would always be better.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

[WARN]Please keep things civil here and avoid any fights.

This is a fun thread that should not be taken too seriously.

Fighting is not permitted in any threads, according to our Community Rules. Read them if you want to stay members of this thread and this site.[/WARN]

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

[WARN]Please keep things civil here and avoid any fights.

This is a fun thread that should not be taken too seriously.

Fighting is not permitted in any threads, according to our Community Rules. Read them if you want to stay members of this thread and this site.[/WARN]

Yeah, very nice, "if you want to stay member of this site", good to know we are keeping things reasonable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans