WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

[WARN]Please keep things civil here and avoid any fights.

This is a fun thread that should not be taken too seriously.

Fighting is not permitted in any threads, according to our Community Rules. Read them if you want to stay members of this thread and this site.[/WARN]
He started it. Not me. Thank you for showing me the rules...I guess I'll just ignore him if he wants a fight.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think you initially rubbed him the wrong way. What you just posted doesn't help by calling him names. You have a habit of insulting people when arguing about things. That's not a good way to communicate. It's immature. Considering your age, not surprising. Maybe think more before you post something and keep a lid on your insults and maybe people won't get upset with you.

I'm not defending anyone just pointing out the facts.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I think you initially rubbed him the wrong way. What you just posted doesn't help by calling him names. You have a habit of insulting people when arguing about things. That's not a good way to communicate. It's immature. Considering your age, not surprising. Maybe think more before you post something and keep a lid on your insults and maybe people won't get upset with you.

I'm not defending anyone just pointing out the facts.
Thank you, I may be young, but I know how to apologise when I am wrong. If you go through our previous posts, It was Chregu who first called me a pacifist among other things when Mohammed gave a wrong translation. And today,I never even mentioned him but he still criticized me and insulted me.He started it first, after which I insulted him.I agree, it was wrong to have insulted him, but I don't see anyone telling him that he was also wrong to have insulted me. Just because he is older and has been here longer doesn't mean he is always right. I don't think the problem is my language or his language....It is the attitude with which he takes my opinion. He has a grudge against me,no problem. I'm sure it will wear off soon. I'm entitled to my own opinion as much as he is. Anyway thank you for the advice. I'm sure it will help me in the future.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I believe KSA is desert climate. So hot during the day, cool at night.

We're heading to 29C today and it's very humid. We had a massive thunderstorm last night. The first real big one since I moved here. It's caused some damage.

Cool goes to around 32C at night! :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Chregu and Vaibhav should not reply to each others comments now until they have resolved whatever issue it is that they have or seem to have in their respective inboxes!! And let this thread rest in peace!!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Chregu and Vaibhav should not reply to each others comments now until they have resolved whatever issue it is that they have or seem to have in their respective inboxes!! And let this thread rest in peace!!
Thanks, but I'll just ignore him if he posts about me until his grudge with me is resolved. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you, I may be young, but I know how to apologise when I am wrong. If you go through our previous posts, It was Chregu who first called me a pacifist among other things when Mohammed gave a wrong translation. And today,I never even mentioned him but he still criticized me and insulted me.He started it first, after which I insulted him.I agree, it was wrong to have insulted him, but I don't see anyone telling him that he was also wrong to have insulted me. Just because he is older and has been here longer doesn't mean he is always right. I don't think the problem is my language or his language....It is the attitude with which he takes my opinion. He has a grudge against me,no problem. I'm sure it will wear off soon. I'm entitled to my own opinion as much as he is. Anyway thank you for the advice. I'm sure it will help me in the future.

Sorry but parts of that made me laugh. Being called a pacifist isn't an insult. He called you passive aggressive. Meaning you **** people off then apologise like you didn't mean it. Which is why I said you should post with more caution.

There's nothing wrong with having opinions on anything. Without opinion we wouldn't progress as a society. It's how you phrase your opinions is the key. By being an open person to know when you're wrong and stubborn enough to defend your thoughts but doing so in a meaningful way. That's called maturity of mind. Anyone can call another person names but it doesn't progress the discussion or enhance our understanding of your point of view.

You seem to be very fiery with your words. Not to insult you, but you appear to have a chip on your shoulder and have the ego of a balloon. At least that's how you come across.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So I finally saw the Lumia 930 in person. Nothing special. It looks a lot like the Sony devices that are out.

I have to say the HTC M8 is a nice looking phone. If Microsoft manages something like that I may buy it. It will have to have the right specs though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like I go to bed for a nap and wake up to a keyboard fight in the thread. Geez. Folks gotta step back, eat some cake, drink some sarsaparillas and play nice going forward...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I finally saw the Lumia 930 in person. Nothing special. It looks a lot like the Sony devices that are out.

I have to say the HTC M8 is a nice looking phone. If Microsoft manages something like that I may buy it. It will have to have the right specs though.

Personally, I like the 930. My problem with it is the price is just nonsensical at this point. There is no way I can justify buying that thing. I'm actually better off buying a 1520 which I can get for significantly cheaper ($480 unlocked with shipping included). Having owned a Z Ultra (still do), I could go with a 1520, but that would be a weekend phone. I wanted something with wireless charging and these days have no problem going to android as my daily driver. At this point I may just wait it out with my 925.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like I go to bed for a nap and wake up to a keyboard fight in the thread. Geez. Folks gotta step back, eat some cake, drink some sarsaparillas and play nice going forward...

It's hot so ice cream would be better than a cake :D.
But seriously, I agree with you. Vaibhav's post maybe wasn't meant to be offensive but because of the past it sounded as an attack on Chregu's opinion about WIN 8. So Vaibhav, think a bit before you post something, the person on the other side can't know how things were meant.

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

But seriously, I agree with you. Vahib's post maybe wasn't meant to be offensive but because of the past it sounded as an attack on Chregu's opinion about WIN 8. So Vahib, think a bit before you post something, the person on the other side can't know how things were meant.

Pssst it's Vaibhav

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Sorry but parts of that made me laugh. Being called a pacifist isn't an insult. He called you passive aggressive. Meaning you **** people off then apologise like you didn't mean it. Which is why I said you should post with more caution.

There's nothing wrong with having opinions on anything. Without opinion we wouldn't progress as a society. It's how you phrase your opinions is the key. By being an open person to know when you're wrong and stubborn enough to defend your thoughts but doing so in a meaningful way. That's called maturity of mind. Anyone can call another person names but it doesn't progress the discussion or enhance our understanding of your point of view.

You seem to be very fiery with your words. Not to insult you, but you appear to have a chip on your shoulder and have the ego of a balloon. At least that's how you come across.

Alright,I just quoted pacifist as an example. I know what a pacifist is.He called me a nitwit today for no reason. Now its that an insult or not? I know a meaningful discussion when I see one, and when I'm wrong I like to admit I'm wrong and stop arguing with the other
person. But Chregu is not like that no...
Like for example, take today. I posted my opinion about Windows 8, and there wasn't any mention of chregu in it. Why should he get angry? I'm asking this so that I can know where I went wrong with such a simple post. You are older than me, can you advice me where I went wrong? Thank you Sir.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

But seriously, I agree with you. Vahib's post maybe wasn't meant to be offensive but because of the past it sounded as an attack on Chregu's opinion about WIN 8. So Vahib, think a bit before you post something, the person on the other side can't know how things were meant.
Thank you, atlast someone understood me! :) I didn't mean to be offensive at all. Didn't know he would take it as an offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss