WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is it just me or is this the slowest firmware roll out ever? I mean really, what's the hold up? I'll own a new phone before the damn thing hits my phone. :p

MSFT in the court of public opinion looks disorganized, like it bit off more than it could chew. Especially in the PR dept.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Maybe Microsoft just wants to see our reaction? :p
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe Microsoft just wants to see our reaction? :p
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

MSFT needs modernizing it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if the CEO went "oh ****!" When he saw the work that needs to be done.

I dunno. Let's see what they have coming out. If they don't launch anything new in the fall, people will be up in arms...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

MSFT needs modernizing it seems. I wouldn't be surprised if the CEO went "oh ****!" When he saw the work that needs to be done.

I dunno. Let's see what they have coming out. If they don't launch anything new in the fall, people will be up in arms...

I bet he was sad 😢 when he was chosen the CEO. Thinking about all the things he has to do to get the company back in order

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I bet he was sad 😢 when he was chosen the CEO. Thinking about all the things he has to do to get the company back in order

Not really. He's got a good paycheck and the ego to believe he can do it, that's why. At this point all I see is too many half baked ideas from MSFT. They may need the time to reorganize. Problem is the market may pass them by, but with all that $$$, they can risk it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was about to curse a coworker out tonight...why are you calling me at 9:30PM on a Friday night to talk about work??? On my cell phone no less?? W.T.F.?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Playing Destiny Beta on my PS4. It's fun, but definitely not game of the year.

Sent from my Surface Pro 2 using Tapatalk

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Data sense made a huge screw up. It added around 500 MB to my at&t data usage while I was on twitir with Wi-Fi off because you can't get nothing done on Time Warner Crayp. It turned out through at&t's data usage information text message service that I actually used only a few megabytes. I hope it fixes itself.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I just realiszed something. Since a soft reset can only be done by pressing the hardware, and a hard reset is only able to be done through the software, shouldn't the names be switched?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I just realiszed something. Since a soft reset can only be done by pressing the hardware, and a hard reset is only able to be done through the software, shouldn't the names be switched?

you can hard reset using the buttons too :p which actually includes 4 buttons

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Data sense made a huge screw up. It added around 500 MB to my at&t data usage while I was on twitir with Wi-Fi off because you can't get nothing done on Time Warner Crayp. It turned out through at&t's data usage information text message service that I actually used only a few megabytes. I hope it fixes itself.

I have Time-Warner Internet service, and I use my WiFi at home all the time.

14560966.png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

WPC believes there's still phones coming, just not 3D. I wonder if any will get close to being something I'll want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb