WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i was just being friendly. i never knew that saying hi or opining a door and pulling a seat out for a girl would send signals of flirting . >.<

Those are considered courting gestures. Maybe by today's standards they're a bit tame but not too long ago these were indications of courting. Maybe that's why the father was upset. The girls probably didn't think much of it. Then again girls can be difficult.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

In the days when my mother was going to school they still forced people to write with their right hand. Usually using a ruler to whack them if they used their left. You probably already know this but another term for left handed is southpaw. A lot of the left handers I've know always were quite artistic.
My late father was lefthanded, and his cursive was impeccable.

My mother is righthanded, and her cursive resembles that of a doctor (illegible).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Those are considered courting gestures. Maybe by today's standards they're a bit tame but not too long ago these were indications of courting. Maybe that's why the father was upset. The girls probably didn't think much of it. Then again girls can be difficult.

now i understand why that isn't seem much with guys. hell if a guy my age had to do that i wouldn't want to be friendly either

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I enjoyed the new Planet of the Apes movie I saw at cinema Saturday night.

My parents stood in a line longer than a city block to see the original movie in 1968 on opening night.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's great because it has a great story and great acting. It's not just about the special effects. I saw the regular version, not the 3D version.

hmmm i would like to see it but seeing its me ill probably wait till it hits DVD. though im itching to see a 3D movie

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

20% of the world is like me: left-handed. It is amazing to see how much we bust kids' chops about great penmanship and yet as an adult we do hardly any physical writing. I remember how my aunt who passed sent me to classes for penmanship as a child. What clicked for me was staring to write in script and emulating parts of a writing style of a family member.

I'm right-handed, however I write with my left. First pen in the wrong hand kind of story. It's quite interesting in the lab as this leads to me using different hands for different tasks.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm right-handed, however I write with my left. First pen in the wrong hand kind of story. It's quite interesting in the lab as this leads to me using different hands for different tasks.

i feel strange using my left hand but its strange that i use my left hand to eat o.o

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That's cool you're ambidextrous.

I'm righthanded, but I rake leaves, putt, mop, and vacuum lefthanded.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I don't like 3D movies.... Must be because i can't see anything without my glasses and wearing 3d glasses on top of them is just a way to become the joke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb