WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think I would have apologized in Shaib's position. That would probably not have ended nicely.

However I don't think that this would have been a problem anyway with the families my family socialized with.

Neither would I have apologized. I too would tell him to go fly a kite.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sigh. I just cannot dig music audio on a WP made by Nokia. I don't need it insanely loud, but I don't feel I need to turn the volume up to near WP7 levels to listen to music during a noisy commute...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rocking a light pink dress shirt to go with my black slacks for work today. I do like wearing this color periodically. One of my favorite suit color combos is pink and black...especially that salmon style pink.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rocking a light pink dress shirt to go with my black slacks for work today. I do like wearing this color periodically. One of my favorite suit color combos is pink and black...especially that salmon style pink.

I can't wear reds or shades there of. I do own a couple of red shirts but they're home wear only. I'm more in blues and blacks. Today I have sort of light purple on.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can't wear reds or shades there of. I do own a couple of red shirts but they're home wear only. I'm more in blues and blacks. Today I have sort of light purple on.

I've got some purps in my closet I like to wear too. Red is one of my favorite colors to wesr but because I travel via public transport, I don't want someone think I'm claiming by wear red. There are some Blood sects in Newark. Don't need that. So when I go on vacation I'll wear red. Sad, but that's how it is...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I wonder about the nuances I may have to teach my kids if and when I get to that point. I give folks who genuinely want to be parents in these times great respect...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I wonder about the nuances I may have to teach my kids if and when I get to that point. I give folks who genuinely want to be parents in these times great respect...

Honestly, I don't have much respect for many parents. Some yes, but not many. Most tend to be either self centered and see the child of some extension of themselves while others tend to be parents because they feel that's what they should be doing. We also have the accidental parent, which there's no real need to go into.

To me, parenting today is not something I'd want to do. Our consumerist society coupled with societal expectations would be enough to drive me mad. Kids it would seem are no longer kids. Or sometimes, they're too much kid, meaning too much freedom. It seems balance is gone from the whole equation.

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

Don't know anything about this guy so means nothing to me. Horrible avatar btw...
The guy that said: We all suspected that the ?something amazing?, for Nokia McLaren. AkA the ex-Senior Software Development Engineer for Microsoft.
Not a fan of Sanaa Lathan looks, sir?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd like to have kids some day. Even though I know I would have terrible times ahead of me. I still think the chances are high that the joy of having kids will make up for it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The guy that said: We all suspected that the “something amazing”, for Nokia McLaren. AkA the ex-Senior Software Development Engineer for Microsoft.

I guess I just haven't paid attention to WP hype lately. As for them laying the guy off, obviously had reasons.

Didn't know who she was either, I don't follow celebrities or anything to do with fashion, movies or TV shows. Still not a great pose in the photo. That's what I was referring to.

No need to call me sir. I'm not knighted and even though I'm probably older than you this is a forum not a formal.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to have kids some day. Even though I know I would have terrible times ahead of me. I still think the chances are high that the joy of having kids will make up for it.

You would probably make a great dad. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The guy that said: We all suspected that the “something amazing”, for Nokia McLaren. AkA the ex-Senior Software Development Engineer for Microsoft.

Well, if that's true somebody else at Microsoft most certainly didn't agree that this would change the world ;-)

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

I guess I just haven't paid attention to WP hype lately. As for them laying the guy off, obviously had reasons.

Didn't know who she was either, I don't follow celebrities or anything to do with fashion, movies or TV shows. Still not a great pose in the photo. That's what I was referring to.

No need to call me sir. I'm not knighted and even though I'm probably older than you this is a forum not a formal.

What do you like or follow?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077