WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My HTC 8X :D :p
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140720_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20140720_0001.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 7

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You have water in the desert? I thought in SA it's all just oil. ;-)

This is supposed to be a joke, if it's in any way offensive I apologize.

:p we've got Arabian sea ;p and we actually have more water than India will ever have :p so don't worry :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't get people that try to show their uniqueness by buying a Windows Phone device. It's supposed to make them different in some way I guess, but I don't understand how.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't get people that try to show their uniqueness by buying a Windows Phone device. It's supposed to make them different in some way I guess, but I don't understand how.

I don't quite get it myself either. If all you want to do is get stuff done what does it matter how 'unique' or 'different' it is? I just want something that works.like the vast majority of users. If I have to struggle with it, uniqueness loses it's appeal very quickly.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My "damn I have ****ed up!" experiment turned into "amazing, finally I have the results I need!" experience. I have to finish this, maybe there won't be enough time for looking at phones left, let's see ;-)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I bought a Windows phone because I like that it has a creativity element, something which nobody has done before-flat UI, live tiles instead of static icons, in fact, completely different from any OS I've seen before. I would award full marks to MS for creativity. Only a truly brainy person could have come up with such a concept. Now Apple and Google ate also trying to copy MS by removing reflections, and making the UI flatter. Even the IOS 7 task manager and calling screen looks very much like the WP version. I also like the concept of hubs, which is again something very different and not tried before by anyone else. Windows Phone is something original and creative, not something that is a refined Symbian look alike made for touch screens(IOS 7 and Android).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999