WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My Android device has 3 GB RAM....

Well, everything is well documented. Now I have to clean up my bench, get some apples and something to eat for dinner, and then I can finally play around with my new phone ;-)

wait so what phone did you get ??? :D I missed it :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He's got the LG G3.
yay !
1367496144-golf-clap.gif

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

all it was an upgrade to better specs. it looks more of a addition to the 92X line and not a 930 stature

It should have been better. Anyway, I don't plan to but one so doesn't matter. MS probably cancelled the McLaren based on the fact no one wanted to buy the 930. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It should have been better. Anyway, I don't plan to but one so doesn't matter. MS probably cancelled the McLaren based on the fact no one wanted to buy the 930. :p

if it had 64 gb of internal storage or 32 + SD card slot with glance ( they should of gone with LCD if it wasn't possible with amoled) then I would of been interested
ill believe that they canceled the McLaren because the tech was close but not ready for prime time :(

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I think that McLaren will be back under a different name. First it was goldfinger,then McLaren, and now it will be named something else. It was never cancelled for real :) I feel that a new flagship WP with 3d touch will be released this year :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So a Moto g with 1gb ram and a quad core processor should lag,should it? Does that mean Android runs smoothly only on 2gb ram and an 8 core processor? If so, Android is not an OS at all, if it doesn't run smoothly on 512 Mb ram and requires ram greater than a desktop OS which runs with 512mb ram smoothly :p

Have you read a Moto G review? Most reviews acknowledge that there is a little lag on the phone when you start to push it. It's a US$200 phone, no contract. You're not going to get iPhone level performance at that price point.

You cannot talk about a budget phone as a reason for lag when we were talking about high end phones. If Chregu wanted a Moto G, he'd have talked about it years ago.

So yes, your argument is stupendously flawed.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I think that McLaren will be back under a different name. First it was goldfinger,then McLaren, and now it will be named something else. It was never cancelled for real :) I feel that a new flagship WP with 3d touch will be released this year :)

Phone was canceled. It won't come back same as it was. Maybe we can expect it in spring but with updated HW. But they wouldn't cancel a device that to rename it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077