WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, this is nice so far. Very nice so far.

Damn, this unlock knocking thing is great ;-)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Have you read a Moto G review? Most reviews acknowledge that there is a little lag on the phone when you start to push it. It's a US$200 phone, no contract. You're not going to get iPhone level performance at that price point.

You cannot talk about a budget phone as a reason for lag when we were talking about high end phones. If Chregu wanted a Moto G, he'd have talked about it years ago.

So yes, your argument is stupendously flawed.
Moto g has the same specs as a Micromax Canvas HD, which is a flagship device. My point was Android lags noticeably even with flagship specs. Quad Core and 1gb ram shouldn't lag,if so there is a serious problem with the OS optimisation.An 820 with a dual core processor and 1gb ram is noticeably smoother. Even a 520/620 performs smoothly for its specs than a comparable Android with the same specs. Moto G with better specs than the 620 should obviously be smoother to run 🏃 in theory, but it is not.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Well, this is nice so far. Very nice so far.

Damn, this unlock knocking thing is great ;-)
Uh-huh. Double tap rebranded. Original tech discovered by Nokia. But you said it wasn't required when I mentioned it earlier as one of the pros of wp? ;)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Today, I saw a TV Program that made me think.
The program was "Kaun banega Crorepati", or "Who wants to be a Millionaire" in Hindi.
So, a girl from a small village came to participate to try her luck .
Her first question was:
Q:" Which of these is not a search engine" or something like that.
Options: A) Google
B) Bing
C) Facebook
D) None of the above
She was in a dilemma as to which choice to make. She ended up using a lifeline:"Audience poll", where 99% voted for C.

This incident made me think that many parts of India are still underdeveloped, uneducated and has no modern ways of living.
:(
I wish it would change.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Crap. I had no issue with Exchange on iOS or the Galaxy S4 Mini, but I can't get it to work on the LG G3...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today, I saw a TV Program that made me think.
The program was "Kaun banega Crorepati", or "Who wants to be a Millionaire" in Hindi.
So, a girl from a small village came to participate to try her luck .
Her first question was:
Q:" Which of these is not a search engine" or something like that.
Options: A) Google
B) Bing
C) Facebook
D) None of the above
She was in a dilemma as to which choice to make. She ended up using a lifeline:"Audience poll", where 99% voted for C.

This incident made me think that many parts of India are still underdeveloped, uneducated and has no modern ways of living.
:(
I wish it would change.

o.o dang that's sad :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think the movie titles are based on the old book series titles.

Plus you can't definitively prove or disprove that bigfoot is fiction...

I know the title are based on the books. I was just saying I don't like them.

As for big foot. How about, zero evidence? It's like the Loch Ness monster and all other things like it. There might have been some basis to it at one point in history but there's no evidence for any of them except conspiracy theories and supposed sightings.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Crap. I had no issue with Exchange on iOS or the Galaxy S4 Mini, but I can't get it to work on the LG G3...

>.< documentation time to the internet... and snowflake I did a search and I couldn't find anything that could help you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb