WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

>.< documentation time to the internet... and snowflake I did a search and I couldn't find anything that could help you

Yeah, I'm Googeling like crazy. In my universities online guide it says everything should just work. As it did on all my other devices...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought you were getting better until the new guy showed up. Note you're devolving. :/

I missed it :) so heres the thing im not very good at making jokes or references( as everyone knows by now ) so instead of making myself look like a dummy head I went with the safe route ( I think ) and be serious

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I know the title are based on the books. I was just saying I don't like them.

As for big foot. How about, zero evidence? It's like the Loch Ness monster and all other things like it. There might have been some basis to it at one point in history but there's no evidence for any of them except conspiracy theories and supposed sightings.

I don't believe it any time there's some sort of sighting - especially if it's mentioned on TV. Since people thousands of years ago had cave drawings and stories about it, there's a chance that it could be some Neanderthal-like species in really low endangered levels - but that's just my conspiracy theory about them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I made it work... I have all my contacts and calendar entries on this account.

You want to know how? By using the old iOS settings I got from a file that describes how to set it up before iOS could do it automatically

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I made it work... I have all my contacts and calendar entries on this account.

You want to know how? By using the old iOS settings I got from a file that describes how to set it up before iOS could do it automatically
huh that's interesting . so the ios setting work on your android phone ..... one of the interesting aspects of tech. stuff seems to work when you try an unlikely solution

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't believe it any time there's some sort of sighting - especially if it's mentioned on TV. Since people thousands of years ago had cave drawings and stories about it, there's a chance that it could be some Neanderthal-like species in really low endangered levels - but that's just my conspiracy theory about them.

There were four other hominid species existing at the same time as homo sapiens. So it's possible some legend could have carried down or one of the other species could have carried on a bit longer than first thought but I doubt they're still around.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Moto g has the same specs as a Micromax Canvas HD, which is a flagship device. My point was Android lags noticeably even with flagship specs. Quad Core and 1gb ram shouldn't lag,if so there is a serious problem with the OS optimisation.An 820 with a dual core processor and 1gb ram is noticeably smoother. Even a 520/620 performs smoothly for its specs than a comparable Android with the same specs. Moto G with better specs than the 620 should obviously be smoother to run 🏃 in theory, but it is not.

1. Micromax Canvas HD might be flagship device, but it's flagship device of low budget company. Dacia Duster is flagship car for Dacia but you wouldn't compare it with a Range Rover would you?
2. Lumia 820 lags. It lagged when it was new, it lags even more now with unoptimized WP 8.1. Can't compare it with a Moto G.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Moto g has the same specs as a Micromax Canvas HD, which is a flagship device. My point was Android lags noticeably even with flagship specs. Quad Core and 1gb ram shouldn't lag,if so there is a serious problem with the OS optimisation.An 820 with a dual core processor and 1gb ram is noticeably smoother. Even a 520/620 performs smoothly for its specs than a comparable Android with the same specs. Moto G with better specs than the 620 should obviously be smoother to run 🏃 in theory, but it is not.

Dude, micromax is an Indian OEM, so pull up a t-mo USA or EE UK site showing that phone as an offering. There's no global high-end flagship that has 8GB internal (except Apple). We got your point but you picked a poor example, we corrected you and you still dug in like a broken record.

Plus everyone knows that it is things like the OEM skin and the fact that apps haven't been coded to ART yet that can cause lag. Yes, on the high end level the S5 has a little lag, but outside that, most global high end models don't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss