WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I made it work... I have all my contacts and calendar entries on this account.

You want to know how? By using the old iOS settings I got from a file that describes how to set it up before iOS could do it automatically

I see iOS bit you in the *** there. 😉

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Also, in addition to tap code to turn on and unlock, double tap to turn off. It's very fancy everything.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Kem, you asked why the G3 is versatility?

- Bigger screen for viewing documents, movies and pictures.
- Better camera
- More future proof (Chregu got the 3GB RAM one)
- Decent enough speaker quality for playing movies, etc
- USB OTG, etc.

M8 is nice, but people forget that M8/S5/Z2 are in one class and the Lumia 1520/G3/Note series are another class. If Chregu wants to do more with his Android, G3 has it. If he's listening to music and being subtler stylish with the occasional photos, M8 has it.

Plus you have a 1520 so that doesn't matter. If Chregu wants 1 more complete all rounder, G3 is it right now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I never really used it on my phone :p

I'll certainly use it, it's very seamless. To turn your phone on and unlock it at the same time you just tap a pattern, to turn it of you double tap on an empty area on the homescreen. You have never to reach for any buttons.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

1. Micromax Canvas HD might be flagship device, but it's flagship device of low budget company. Dacia Duster is flagship car for Dacia but you wouldn't compare it with a Range Rover would you?
2. Lumia 820 lags. It lagged when it was new, it lags even more now with unoptimized WP 8.1. Can't compare it with a Moto G.
1) Micromax may be an Indian oem, but that doesn't mean it's a low budget company. They are atleast better than Samsung in some ways, and they have a flagship phone called canvas Knight with an octa core processor and 3gigs ram. They are like the Maruti of India. Many people use and trust Maruti cars more than your duster or some other foreign brand. That said,I like Nokia better than them, but I know a lot of people who do prefer Micromax too.
2) This is highly subjective,but in general if you browse through the forums you can see that 90% of the people agree that Windows phone doesn't lag. Even I notice that. Exceptions are always there in any situation, and your Lumia might be one of them.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll certainly use it, it's very seamless. To turn your phone on and unlock it at the same time you just tap a pattern, to turn it of you double tap on an empty area on the homescreen. You have never to reach for any buttons.

maybe I should use it on my 810 ( minus the pattern unlock since nokia phone don't have that ) just for a while

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Dude, micromax is an Indian OEM, so pull up a t-mo USA or EE UK site showing that phone as an offering. There's no global high-end flagship that has 8GB internal (except Apple). We got your point but you picked a poor example, we corrected you and you still dug in like a broken record.

Plus everyone knows that it is things like the OEM skin and the fact that apps haven't been coded to ART yet that can cause lag. Yes, on the high end level the S5 has a little lag, but outside that, most global high end models don't.
OK! Peace!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol malwarebytes classified google chrome as a pup ( potentially unwanted program) that has to say something about google chrome is on almost every installer.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Do you use knock code?

triforcemike

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

Yes im connected to WiFi I've tried connecting to my girlfriends WiFi as well as mine and also my phone has been lagging lately and both of these problems started around the same time I've soft reset my phone also

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes im connected to WiFi I've tried connecting to my girlfriends WiFi as well as mine and also my phone has been lagging lately and both of these problems started around the same time I've soft reset my phone also
turn it on and turn it off again ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234