WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There were four other hominid species existing at the same time as homo sapiens. So it's possible some legend could have carried down or one of the other species could have carried on a bit longer than first thought but I doubt they're still around.

Maybe they're an evolved semi-intelligent species in very low numbers purposefully avoiding humans because they know what we could do to them. That's my super crazy conspiracy theory.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe they're an evolved semi-intelligent species in very low numbers purposefully avoiding humans because they know what we could do to them. That's my super crazy conspiracy theory.

idk why but it made me think of this
image.png

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I just heard it's cool and didn't know what you meant with pattern unlock.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

But why not just the the power button anyway instead of pressing the Windows button and then tapping the tile? That's adding a whole extra step to turning off the phone.
I don't have to press the Windows button? I have the tile pinned to my start screen. Eg. I close the WPC app. Now I'm in the start screen. To lock the phone, I tap the tile and the phone locks itself. That's it. No Windows button press required?

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I don't have to press the Windows button? I have the tile pinned to my start screen. Eg. I close the WPC app. Now I'm in the start screen. To lock the phone, I tap the tile and the phone locks itself. That's it. No Windows button press required?

Ohhhh... I was thinking you'd use it to turn off the phone while using an app.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just heard it's cool and didn't know what you meant with pattern unlock.

The phone provides you with 4 zones. On these zones you can then tap a pattern with between 4 and 8 taps. (I have 5 taps). To wake and unlock the phone you can tap the pattern anywhere on the screen later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6