WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just re-bought the navigation system I have on my iPad. It wasn't too expensive, but still. They would have offered 25 % if you already have it on iOS, but they have a 40 % offer at the moment, so it wouldn't apply anyway.

At least I will certainly find my way all the time I'm driving abroad this year. ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now, the question is how long with it take for Chregu to curse at his G3 at the first mishap? 😉 He's still in "brand new phone" heaven but we know that's coming...😉

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now, the question is how long with it take for Chregu to curse at his G3 at the first mishap?  He's still in "brand new phone" heaven but we know that's coming...

I was already really annoyed from not getting Exchange to work ;-)

Is there no Office app for Android? Not that I need it, but I thought there is one.

My phone doesn't seem to get hot, I'm playing around quite a bit and it stays pretty cool. So I hope I don't have this problem people talk about.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was already really annoyed from not getting Exchange to work ;-)

Is there no Office app for Android? Not that I need it, but I thought there is one.

My phone doesn't seem to get hot, I'm playing around quite a bit and it stays pretty cool. So I hope I don't have this problem people talk about.

I thought it was only on ios .... hmmm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte