Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was already really annoyed from not getting Exchange to work ;-)

Is there no Office app for Android? Not that I need it, but I thought there is one.

My phone doesn't seem to get hot, I'm playing around quite a bit and it stays pretty cool. So I hope I don't have this problem people talk about.

There is. Scroll a few pages (2 pages) up in the thread to the posted link. Or search for "Office for Android". It runs good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

must of been the select songs I heard on Pandora. the songs that they put on Pandora was horrible and I didn't like them :/

His word play was still on point, along with the production. The beats he used isn't everyone's cup of tea - hence the acquired taste part. It is shock value style. I liked my twisted dark fantasy (his previous album to Yeezus) a lot better overall. That I re listen to easily. Still, he's in a different place musically and I guess that's ok for him.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to write something mean. But I feel as I'm not allowed anymore as I'm not using Windows Phone any longer.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

His word play was still on point, along with the production. The beats he used isn't everyone's cup of tea - hence the acquired taste part. It is shock value style. I liked my twisted dark fantasy (his previous album to Yeezus) a lot better overall. That I re listen to easily. Still, he's in a different place musically and I guess that's ok for him.

maybe the song I am god made it sound like he was getting to big for himself . I should listen to the whole album instead of a few songs from that album

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The screen has a very comfortable size to write with one hand. Or my hand has a very comfortable size to write on this screen with one hand.

I'm really wondering how the battery will play out. I'll certainly have to show the phone a few people, and I'll probably play around with it too. Also, the battery will most likely not be at it's maximum capacity yet. So it will be interesting.

For now I'll go to bed. I have a lot to do in the lab, after all I'm finally producing some results again after I was just preparing for weeks.

Have a good time everybody.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh, but first I'll have to install the Canon app, after all my phone can finally communicate with my S120, providing GPS information and looking at pictures on the go. ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6