WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

HA XD
Happy-Clapping-To-Dramatic-WTF-Reaction-GIf.gif

triforcemike

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

But I don't think all my pictures are saved to OneDrive and if I hard reset and out STILL doesn't let me download apps I'll be screwed that's what I'm afraid of

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

But I don't think all my pictures are saved to OneDrive and if I hard reset and out STILL doesn't let me download apps I'll be screwed that's what I'm afraid of

can you download any other app?? can you browse the internet at all?? plug your phone to a laptop and save the pictures.

triforcemike

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

I tried downloading other apps and they just say pending also im able to browse and use apps that require a connection but its just the apps I think my phone my have a bug because ill turn it off but it wont stay off it'll come right back on also it says its charging even when its not there are other problems also

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I tried downloading other apps and they just say pending also im able to browse and use apps that require a connection but its just the apps I think my phone my have a bug because ill turn it off but it wont stay off it'll come right back on also it says its charging even when its not there are other problems also

sounds like a corrupt OS installation. I would wipe it and start from new ( save your pics )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786