WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I told Whatsapp that it should use green for the notification LED, and now it's blinking green when I get a Whatsapp message ;-)

I again didn't sleep that well. But that's only the more reason to drink coffee. For now I'm drinking tea though.

I know how you feel.

MIA sent me the installer for Office. Are you interested? Or did he contact you as well? I didn't see anything in the thread.

Morning all.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I know how you feel.

MIA sent me the installer for Office. Are you interested? Or did he contact you as well? I didn't see anything in the thread.

Morning all.

I don't know. I don't really know how that works. Like an exe file on Windows?

I don't want to change anything in my settings, I have everything in save mode, only save sources, no unofficial apps and so on. I have only ever used PowerPoint on my phone, and I could practice presentations as well with a PDF. So I really can wait for Microsoft to tick the "support higher resolution" box.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I told Whatsapp that it should use green for the notification LED, and now it's blinking green when I get a Whatsapp message ;-)

I again didn't sleep that well. But that's only the more reason to drink coffee. For now I'm drinking tea though.

wait so you have a green notification light ? that's legit

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. I don't really know how that works. Like an exe file on Windows?

I don't want to change anything in my settings, I have everything in save mode, only save sources, no unofficial apps and so on. I have only ever used PowerPoint on my phone, and I could practice presentations as well with a PDF. So I really can wait for Microsoft to tick the "support higher resolution" box.

No worries.

To answer you question. Yes it's like an exe n in Windows. I did have to uncheck Allow apps from unknown sources, but that's it. It looks pretty much like Office on WP.

I'm sure MIA wouldn't send me a dodgy file.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No worries.

To answer you question. Yes it's like an exe n in Windows. I did have to uncheck Allow apps from unknown sources, but that's it. It looks pretty much like Office on WP.

I'm sure MIA wouldn't send me a dodgy file.

Of course not, it's not about that. It's more that I want to keep the phone secure in general. I might be a little paranoid coming from Windows Phone. I don't want to open doors for other stuff. And if it's even only my mind.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

20140723_080850_Android_lr.jpg

The first picture I took with my new phone. I had to reduce the resolution to upload it though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Of course not, it's not about that. It's more that I want to keep the phone secure in general. I might be a little paranoid coming from Windows Phone. I don't want to open doors for other stuff. And if it's even only my mind.

Understand. Hopefully they check the box soon. It's a bit silly as it works perfectly on my tablet. I understand why people on the 1520 say its better on a large screen. It's still minimal but its good enough for simple tasks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's not bad at all. :)

I'm still happy in every regard. And I think I won't regret not waiting for the iPhone 6. The UI of my iPad really seems a little dull in comparison to that of the G3, I love the combination of widgets and app icons.

Also, the apps I use on my iPad seem just as good on my Android device.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm still happy in every regard. And I think I won't regret not waiting for the iPhone 6. The UI of my iPad really seems a little dull in comparison to that of the G3, I love the combination of widgets and app icons.

Also, the apps I use on my iPad seem just as good on my Android device.

I do like the Android interface. Sure it's not perfect but it's not bad either. I'm looking forward to the new flat design they're coming out with. Will be interesting.

I've found the apps on Android perfectly fine as well. Nothing as bad as people go on about.

You should use this phone for a bit then try going back to your 8X to see what you think of WP in comparison. It would be interesting to know your opinion.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I do like the Android interface. Sure it's not perfect but it's not bad either. I'm looking forward to the new flat design they're coming out with. Will be interesting.

I've found the apps on Android perfectly fine as well. Nothing as bad as people go on about.

You should use this phone for a bit then try going back to your 8X to see what you think of WP in comparison. It would be interesting to know your opinion.

I looked up some stuff on my 8X after I was using the G3 for a while, and it already seemed so small in comparison ;-)

Would be interesting, I think I would already miss a lot of functions like quick settings or the tap gestures.

It will be interesting whether LG will offer an update to Android L. I hope so, however I could also easily live with the current version. At least as long as it doesn't fragment the app experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99