WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I read a bit of this LG G3 lag thread in the Android forum and people there say: "If you don't see the lag, you're in denial."

So I really tried to rid myself of any denying thoughts and had a look at my phone: I don't see it. Everything is smooth and apps open instantly, even when they are not running in the background. What I noticed is that when I go into the app list it's not absolute instantly. That was however mentioned in the reviews, and it doesn't seem like a lag either.

That means for me: It doesn't matter if I'm in denial or not, for me it's absolutely fine and the apps opening that fast is amazing. Might have something to do with the 3GB RAM though, I don't know.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Already the comments section is filling up with people disappointed with the 512MB. Others defending it and of course comments about Android.

Yep it's the same all over again. It's groundhog year for WP. :p

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Already the comments section is filling up with people disappointed with the 512MB. Others defending it and of course comments about Android.

Yep it's the same all over again. It's groundhog year for WP. :p
Well, for the price they can't really complain.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's a budget device. You want more features, pay for it. Not to mention that it costs less than the 520 did at launch.

Stop trying to defend MS. The excuses don't hold water. They should have dumped the 512MB RAM devices this time around. They obviously didn't want to. It also has only 4GB storage.

They're going to have a hard time convincing people to purchase something like this.

Last edited:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Stop trying to defend MS. The excuses don't hold water. They should have dumped the 512MB RAM devices this time around. They obviously didn't want to. It also has only 4MB storage.

They're going to have a hard time convincing people to purchase something like this.

You mean 4GB, right? ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, for the price they can't really complain.

I personally don't care. I wouldn't touch a 512MB device personally. Regardless of how good WP works with 512MB.

There's no reason that 512MB devices should exist for WP. Unless the phone cost under ?30.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I personally don't care. I wouldn't touch a 512MB device personally. Regardless of how good WP works with 512MB.

There's no reason that 512MB devices should exist for WP. Unless the phone cost under ?30.

Woah, 30 pounds?? I'm thinking at least 45 :)

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Stop trying to defend MS. The excuses don't hold water. They should have dumped the 512MB RAM devices this time around. They obviously didn't want to. It also has only 4MB storage.

I'm just stating a valid point. You can't expect to get the features of a Ferrari at the price of a Toyota. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb