WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now that I saw that Surface labs video I want to work for the Surface Team even moar!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think it brings uncertainty to the company and consumers :/

Maybe he brings certainty to the business customers who are not interested in some hardware devices that are behind the competition and don't want an operation system with the only goal to make developer program apps for RT. Business customers that make the highly profitable piece of Microsoft.

But that's only a theory..

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think it brings uncertainty to the company and consumers :/

As I posted somewhere else, I'd rather him cut out bloat now and take a PR hit than to write checks that the company cannot cash and have to save face in a highly shameful way later. Don't like to see people lose their jobs but perhaps Ballmer bit off more than he could chew and Nadella had a hornet's nest he needs to take care of.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Now I might have to rely on some other music service like google or amazon or something like that .

I would suggest Spotify, but to really enjoy it you'd need an iOS or Android device ;-)

After 12 h and 50 minutes exactly 50 %.

Heading out to meet a friend now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Ehhhh nope like a lawyer type of thing . :/ its sad that this happens everyday

What you're a lawyer and you see this everyday? That's news to us! So when do you get the Porsche?? :p

Divorces happen for various of reasons at various times in life. Some times two people just find they really are too different to be together. We all change over a lifetime. Some of us accept these changes where other do not.

There are of course other reasons for divorce, adultery, abuse, etc.

The two things I hate more than anything is when people use kids as pawns or have kids in an effort to save things only to have things fail anyway. I've seen both too many times.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe he brings certainty to the business customers who are not interested in some hardware devices that are behind the competition and don't want an operation system with the only goal to make developer program apps for RT. Business customers that make the highly profitable piece of Microsoft.

But that's only a theory..

This is true. It will be interesting to see how things go. I see things shifting more towards business while maintaining a consumer side. But let's face it, had they released a more business focused phone that worked seamlessly with enterprise they would probably be doing better now. So many companies are moving towards iPhones simply because they work.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

She just found out last night and we confirmed it today. Everything is still new; 1st pregnancy no less. She would have fully cried in my office but her partner was sitting next to her. He was more shellshocked as to all the stuff to be considered so he could speak. She is early enough where all her options (continue, terminate, or adoption) are all on the table (no pun intended).

Talking with people about topics like this is stressful and draining even for the counselor. I'll find out what she wants to do Saturday. It is hard to see pts like that back to back, but it was that kind of morning and I am a paid pro.

Lunch is over so I'm back at it.

Stay strong 💪.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What you're a lawyer and you see this everyday? That's news to us! So when do you get the Porsche?? :p

Divorces happen for various of reasons at various times in life. Some times two people just find they really are too different to be together. We all change over a lifetime. Some of us accept these changes where other do not.

There are of course other reasons for divorce, adultery, abuse, etc.

The two things I hate more than anything is when people use kids as pawns or have kids in an effort to save things only to have things fail anyway. I've seen both too many times.

I'll buy a dodge dart before a porche 😎

Just divorces suck especially if they had kids :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is true. It will be interesting to see how things go. I see things shifting more towards business while maintaining a consumer side. But let's face it, had they released a more business focused phone that worked seamlessly with enterprise they would probably be doing better now. So many companies are moving towards iPhones simply because they work.
Truth be told, the OS is good enough to work. Truth be told, the One screen idea is good too. MSFT has never been short on ideas - it is more about the execution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs