WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This picture looks really washed out, almost like with an old Photoshop drawing filter. The last picture above is similar:

20140723_213405_Android.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

AccuWeather seems to be really, really terrible. The weather widget with the time looks very nicely, but the weather information is really hugely off.

As I'm slowly heading towards bed, here the current battery data:

Battery is at 31 % after 15 h and 29 minutes.
Estimated time remaining: 4 h 52 minutes.

The screen is responsible for 45 % of the battery use.

I think I used my phone rather heavily today, not very extensively, but quite a bit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Truth be told, the OS is good enough to work. Truth be told, the One screen idea is good too. MSFT has never been short on ideas - it is more about the execution.

Nothing wrong with ideas as long as they work. I would really like to seem them come to fruition. I just don't seem them happening soon or being done well at first. Call me pessimistic. :p

I sort of said something earlier but I'll clarify. I have an Android device that logged onto my wireless network at work, no issues. My WP cannot. Why? The only thing I can think of is that it's not compatible with the infrastructure. This makes little sense to me. I work for a very large company and having an issue like this makes WP frustrating. Most people bag Android but this is where WP falls down for a lot of people. This is why it's not as popular as it should be with companies. This what needs to be fixed.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If anyone has been upset with my posting I'd like to apologise as I think it's a lack of sleep. Haven't slept well and may have been cranky lately.

As much as I get up on MS, I do wish to see WP do well. It's just very frustrating seeing it such a mess currently. Both the company and the OS.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll also stay away from the talk of the 530/630 phones. If I hear the term high end specs in relation to 1GB of RAM I might start to believe it...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If anyone has been upset with my posting I'd like to apologise as I think it's a lack of sleep. Haven't slept well and may have been cranky lately.

As much as I get up on MS, I do wish to see WP do well. It's just very frustrating seeing it such a mess currently. Both the company and the OS.

There are many threads around I'd like to write cynical posts in, but then I think it doesn't really concern me anymore...

The washed out pictures in low light are so far the only real issue I have with my new phone. Still 31 %, I'm off to sleep now for real ;-)

Have a good night everybody! Or whatever you might be having for the next 7 hours.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm full x.x I haven't ate to the point of being full:p . Now to finish up on this laptop

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Uber is now on WP! Yay! But hold on, what's UberT?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140723_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20140723_0001.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven