WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

All of a sudden I'm getting computers jobs :3 yay I got to thank the guy for this again

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't like how entitled people are when it comes to phones . Like people complain that tmobile should give an android phone for free for a week because they don't like iPhones >.>

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I almost cursed t-mobile rep out just now. So I did the bigger thing and filed a complaint via Customer Service instead.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Tomorrow, Foursquare is officially dead. No more check-ins from Foursquare app, so if you, rather we Windows Phone users, don't have Swarm, we're out. He he he

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What happened ?

Nothing noetowrthy. The guy was nasty to two old ladies before me and messed up my transaction. I went to buy a nanoSIM to see if it can work with the adapter kit I just bought. I abhor ****** customer service.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nothing noetowrthy. The guy was nasty to two old ladies before me and messed up my transaction. I went to buy a nanoSIM to see if it can work with the adapter kit I just bought. I abhor ****** customer service.

aww wanted a story >.< anyways I don't think tmobile CS is the best

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

aww wanted a story >.< anyways I don't think tmobile CS is the best

Well since you want a story of bad customer service I'll give you one.

I live in a fairly large town. We decided to live here because it suited our needs the best. Close to my work and not to far from London. Anyway, when we first moved here I was just starting at the place I work now. I decided I needed some new work clothes and went into the town centre to get some. We have a good size shopping mall and I was planning on spending ?2-300. Preferably less but I prefer quality over cheap. Anyway, I went to this one store. It's a men's clothing store. There were 5-6 staff in the shop and not many customers. I started looking at some things, trying to see if they had my size, etc.

Now in most clothing stores, especially gender specific, you're practically jumped on the minute you enter a store. Here not only was I being ignored, along with all the other customers, a you of the staff were having it by the register having a big chat up. Only one guy was doing anything and he was doing his best to be inconspicuous as well. It's like they didn't want customers. After a bit of frustration and not finding anything I left. They lost not only me but several customers. What happened to this store? It shut down. I wonder why.

This store is a chain. I went to one in London and they were a bit better but still similar. Reluctant to help. I've since decided to never buy anything from that chain of stores. This is a big issue in retail at the moment in the UK. Customer service is bad and people are basically buying things online. It's very sad.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well since you want a story of bad customer service I'll give you one.

I live in a fairly large town. We decided to live here because it suited our needs the best. Close to my work and not to far from London. Anyway, when we first moved here I was just starting at the place I work now. I decided I needed some new work clothes and went into the town centre to get some. We have a good size shopping mall and I was planning on spending ?2-300. Preferably less but I prefer quality over cheap. Anyway, I went to this one store. It's a men's clothing store. There were 5-6 staff in the shop and not many customers. I started looking at some things, trying to see if they had my size, etc.

Now in most clothing stores, especially gender specific, you're practically jumped on the minute you enter a store. Here not only was I being ignored, along with all the other customers, a you of the staff were having it by the register having a big chat up. Only one guy was doing anything and he was doing his best to be inconspicuous as well. It's like they didn't want customers. After a bit of frustration and not finding anything I left. They lost not only me but several customers. What happened to this store? It shut down. I wonder why.

This store is a chain. I went to one in London and they were a bit better but still similar. Reluctant to help. I've since decided to never buy anything from that chain of stores. This is a big issue in retail at the moment in the UK. Customer service is bad and people are basically buying things online. It's very sad.
ohhh well I wasn't expecting one but ill take it XD anyways
I don't like CS just because some want you buy something you don't need or want ( not sure if its like that every where or just where im at) I buy electronics online but when it comes to clothing I buy it from the store because I get to see how it looks. I worked at a store( in my senior year of high school) and I was expected to help customers out if they looked like they needed help or ask do you need anything or looking for something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte