WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ohhh well I wasn't expecting one but ill take it XD anyways
I don't like CS just because some want you buy something you don't need or want ( not sure if its like that every where or just where im at) I buy electronics online but when it comes to clothing I buy it from the store because I get to see how it looks. I worked at a store( in my senior year of high school) and I was expected to help customers out if they looked like they needed help or ask do you need anything or looking for something.

I think you may have mixed up something they which is understandable. Customer service is about helping the customer, advice, sizing, etc. Sales is where you're trying to get someone to buy something. In places like BestBuy the line is a bit blurred.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know what to say :sweaty: its just a study I thought was interesting because I didn't think dogs had the capacity to get jealous.

LOL! So you read something and that's all it said? There's been speculation about pets and other animals in general of how much emotion they portray for some time. I was curious of how the study was done to confirm it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

When all the stores close, they can always work with terrible conditions in the most evil company outside of biotech ever: Amazon.

My mother's dog is the most jealous being ever. Well, that's unfair, she (the dog) still behaves and everything, she just wants to be constantly petted when my mother has guests.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think you may have mixed up something they which is understandable. Customer service is about helping the customer, advice, sizing, etc. Sales is where you're trying to get someone to buy something. In places like BestBuy the line is a bit blurred.
yeah I was thinking that CS was SR and the first thing I thought was BB

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL! So you read something and that's all it said? There's been speculation about pets and other animals in general of how much emotion they portray for some time. I was curious of how the study was done to confirm it.

it said more but im not the best or better yet im not that confident in at elaborating or explaining things. I knew animals can portray some sort of emotion but I didn't know about that

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

it said more but im not the best or better yet im not that confident in at elaborating or explaining things. I knew animals can portray some sort of emotion but I didn't know about that

After all they don't have a soul, right? :p

Sorry ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

When all the stores close, they can always work with terrible conditions in the most evil company outside of biotech ever: Amazon.

My mother's dog is the most jealous being ever. Well, that's unfair, she (the dog) still behaves and everything, she just wants to be constantly petted when my mother has guests.
I like amazon :sweaty: because they save my **** as a college student. free 2 day shipping and how they handle orders if they make a mistake. i loved how they gave back $285 and let me keep my nokia purities because it was defective (the charging port didn't work). also they let me watch movies and TV shows for free because of amazon prime.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Jealousy is a fairly basic emotion so its not surprising.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like amazon :sweaty: because they save my **** as a college student. free 2 day shipping and how they handle orders if they make a mistake. i loved how they gave back $285 and let me keep my nokia purities because it was defective (the charging port didn't work). also they let me watch movies and TV shows for free because of amazon prime.

Doesn't make them less evil.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was just very confused because the screen of my iPad did't turn on after trying 3 times to double tap.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i know it doesn't but i still think it was awesome they do that stuff just. also im not sure if there is another company that gives college students benefits :/

I wonder how different your world view will be when you're no longer on college.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder how different your world view will be when you're no longer on college.
i don't know :/ from high school to college was different. not sure how different it will be after i leave college for good. im already on my way out. for sure its going to be different but i don't know how much

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hey mia if you are reading this I have to say, remember that one song you showed me something about im over her or something like that ( I forget what it was called) I was thinking about it and since tomorrow is that day it happened I wanted to say it. im no longer asking questions about it or thinking it could of went differently. I accepted it and its time to say "well sahib you give it your best and it didn't work out." am I sad or mad about it anymore .... nope. do I wish the best for her yup. am I happy now .... yup. so yeah that's al I wanted to say :)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was just very confused because the screen of my iPad did't turn on after trying 3 times to double tap.

Welcome :D Been doing that for almost every phone I got in hand.
This is also one of the things which LG would be my first choice when going to Android.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not much going on...

I have nothing new. I was running this morning. Now I ate a chocolate croissant, after all my pants are still fitting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb