WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Went to bed early last night so I'm up early.

Nothing new to report.

Morning! Thank you for the sharing of apks, theme and launder doesn't work. For theme I probably have to old version of Android and Z launder says my device is rooted. But it's not because programs which require root don't work. Odd.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Did I mention I like using my work's WiFi with my tablet? It's not crippled like the internet on my PC. I can access everything. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning! Thank you for the sharing of apks, theme and launder doesn't work. For theme I probably have to old version of Android and Z launder says my device is rooted. But it's not because programs which require root don't work. Odd.

What version of Android do you have? That's odd indeed.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Probably in the world, but nothing in my life that I'm aware of yet.

Lots of things happen in the world when I sleep. Whether they have any effect on me is a different matter. :p

As for when I'm actually sleeping, aside from the rolling around and shifting that everyone does, not much happens thankfully.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Did I mention I like using my work's WiFi with my tablet? It's not crippled like the internet on my PC. I can access everything. :)

I use my job's WiFi to post from my devices on WPCentral. Maybe your job's WiFi is sympathetic to MSFT and doesn't like how you've been crushing them so it won't let your 920 on...lol...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lots of things happen in the world when I sleep. Whether they have any effect on me is a different matter. :p

As for when I'm actually sleeping, aside from the rolling around and shifting that everyone does, not much happens thankfully.

Speaking of sleep, it has been interesting tracking mine with the smartband. I don't get enough deep sleep.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My battery dropped to 83 % over lunch. Probably because I let my phone install an over the air update. Cool, the first update on my new device ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Can you recommend any good Android news homepages? Android Central doesn't seem to offer much more than Engadget...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

What version of Android do you have? That's odd indeed.

I have Android 4.1 JB. It's one of those cheap Chinese tablets. It will be 2 years old in the fall and I never got any update :D.
People, whatever you do, just don't buy cheap no name Android tablets.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I was thinking of a high specs laptop.... Any suggestions???
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss