WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have Android 4.1 JB. It's one of those cheap Chinese tablets. It will be 2 years old in the fall and I never got any update :D.
People, whatever you do, just don't buy cheap no name Android tablets.

That's probably why. You need higher than that for the stuff I sent you to work.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

a5ent is one of my favorite mods too. A very clever and knowledgeable person and also very nice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just got notification that I've passed two lectures. As an undergraduate student those emails used to excite me, now it's just something to tick.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I had a BP moment and am decked out Sony style. Took the PSP Go to work today, along with the Prince and the SBH-52 headset, to go along with the SWR10 smartband.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I've got a meeting to suffer through...you know, those teeth pulling all-staff meetings. Honestly I'd rather watch paint dry in many ways but we do what is mandatory these days and show up to these things...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I just sent an email off to another discipline... I'm waiting for the screams of anguish and gnashing of teeth....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'll post until the meeting starts randomly in aboutb5 minutes.

I'm having my Chregu moment and debating about getting a Motox X. Love the design and the fact that I can probably get 2 days charge out of it. I don't think I'll run too much stuff to it, but it is a S4 Processor and outside of that discount Moto ran this week it is still too expensive for my taste. To reminds me of the Nexus 4, a phone in disliked when it first came out but grew to respect after owning 2.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I just sent an email off to another discipline... I'm waiting for the screams of anguish and gnashing of teeth....

As long as it isn't your teeth doing that work, and that you've got good dental, you'll be ok.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They're setting up the PowerPoint now...oh boy. Be back in an hour...or if I have to hurl I'll hop on between boring sound bites.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As long as it isn't your teeth doing that work, and that you've got good dental, you'll be ok.

Oh, it won't be me doing that. :p The other group will probably be up in arms and start panicking. They'll start making demands and we'll simply say, 'nope, can't do that.'. :p

Should be fun. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think I'll call it an early day today. I don't feel very well. First I still have to prepare some things for tomorrow. Thawing bacteria from the -80 ?C freezer for example.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll call it an early day today. I don't feel very well. First I still have to prepare some things for tomorrow. Thawing bacteria from the -80 ?C freezer for example.

That's not good you don't feel well. :(

Nothing worse than being at work and feeling like crap.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's not good you don't feel well. :(

Nothing worse than being at work and feeling like crap.

I hope I don't get sick, that would be very bad timing. I have to do important stuff tomorrow and then I'll be on the road for the weekend, visiting a friend in the French part of Switzerland and going to an open-air concert.

We'll see, we'll see.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hope you feel better soon. At least you get more time to have the GF take care of you...and you get to mess with your G3...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention