WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm downloading Asphalt 8 just to see 3D and to heat up the phone. It's 1.4 GB or something. The interesting thing: This phone downloading really takes the bandwidth, the Internet on my computer is amazingly slow at the moment ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the plan is to eat Indian food for lunch with the team today...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The game runs very fluently and the graphics look amazing. The phone gets pretty warm but not worryingly so, just warm. The battery took a hit of about 10 % in the 20 minutes or so I was playing it.

And I don't like car racing games.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The game run very fluently and the graphics look amazing. The phone gets pretty warm but not worryingly so, just warm. The battery took a hit of about 10 % in the 20 minutes or so I was playing it.

I only like playing games in my computer anyways :p .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Since Mia didn't ask this question what are the weekend plans for everyone :) . Mine are going to be grad party on Saturday and on Sunday going to eat some tacos at a friends house. Also I think I'm going to the river today again :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was more about heat and performance than about playing games. I only play casual games on my phones like 2048 or Bejeweled.

._. Well when you have the SD 801 I guess you would be testing it out :p. also I still can't get 2048 :( only close

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

One day ill get it ! >:) and when I do I'll enslave humankind muhahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* I need to work on my evil laugh anyways where was I ...oh yeah muhahahahahahaha

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow. Not sure about the rest of the weekend. Might go somewhere else or London.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

One day ill get it ! >:) and when I do I'll enslave humankind muhahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* I need to work on my evil laugh anyways where was I ...oh yeah muhahahahahahaha

What, 2048? It's just about figuring out how to do it and then you need a little luck with the appearing of the tiles.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What, 2048? It's just about figuring out how to do it and then you need a little luck with the appearing of the tiles.

but its sooo hard ...... its like when I have a huge number like 256 I end up losing because I cant group enough numbers

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

The game runs very fluently and the graphics look amazing. The phone gets pretty warm but not worryingly so, just warm. The battery took a hit of about 10 % in the 20 minutes or so I was playing it.

Google Earth ;)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Does everybody get this?

The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.

Maybe they put it up especially for me ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3