WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What I know what it means to sell out is to compromise integrity, authenticity , or principles in order to be mainstream again and for money .

I'm starting to like tool because they sound great and lyrics

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

All musicians sell out. That's what the Tool song was about. Not only that but we all sell out. Every person who is a fan of anything sells something of themselves to be a fan. To buy a product. To wear a particular brand.

Every sports person is a sell out when they endorse products. No one seems to care.

Be a musician and do something 'mainstream' or become well liked and all of a sudden you're selling out.

Strange world we live in with our expectations on people. Damn musicians wanting to make money and all that. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

After a long week and a quick line up at the barber, I'm fashionably late to the BBQ. Good thing I'm packing some Jamaican rum and some Irish Rum Cream in the bag as "my apologies for being late" gifts...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All musicians sell out. That's what the Tool song was about. Not only that but we all sell out. Every person who is a fan of anything sells something of themselves to be a fan. To buy a product. To wear a particular brand.

Every sports person is a sell out when they endorse products. No one seems to care.

Be a musician and do something 'mainstream' or become well liked and all of a sudden you're selling out.

Strange world we live in with our expectations on people. Damn musicians wanting to make money and all that. :p

But if they sell out at least make good music ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully one day you'll have more to contribute than a tired joke that nobody else finds funny.

In guessing you're around 12? No one else would carry on with something like that.

Lol ....that's was scary ......note to self don't say seems fast

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the party is at 4. Not sure why that late anyways I don't think I'll have any problems dancing with anyone there since its all family . That unless I'm not into the songs they play :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786