WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol ....that's was scary ......note to self don't say seems fast

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What's scary about it? That I asked if they had something more intelligent to say than a two word sentence that had no meaning to the conversation at hand? Seemed a bit like trolling.

It's fine if you're joking around but that's all the guy kept saying. Seemed a bit immature and boring. This isn't the comment section of articles. Though most people are tied off that comment there as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So until recently I never played any music on my Nexus 7. I downloaded Spotify and gave it a go.

I'm quite impressed with the sound. Was a bit surprised how good it sounded. Sure it's not perfect but not too bad.

Sachinmeet

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey, guys my friends have created this page on instagram : bkentrant. The page features some of their original art work. They are great artists but their page being relatively new does not have much followers. I request all of you to visit that page once and see if you like it. And if you do please don't forget to follow it.

Edit: Here's the link to their instagram page: http://instagram.com/bkentrant#
And also be sure to follow them on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/BKEntrant/321146371379879

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So until recently I never played any music on my Nexus 7. I downloaded Spotify and gave it a go.

I'm quite impressed with the sound. Was a bit surprised how good it sounded. Sure it's not perfect but not too bad.

The sound on the Nexus 7 really isn't bad. The GF loves to pull up her Pandora list and stream her love songs through the Bluetooth speaker I got her.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just drove 100 km into the French part of Switzerland to meet up with my girlfriend, but for some reason she decided to not pick up the phone.
I found her friend's house where I am supposed to pick her up, but not the actual flat in the house.
Well, it's nice weather and I have an awesome phone to play with ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Looks like it may rain today. Glad to be home, even though I may end up doing some cleaning.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Next step, finding a parking space for this 50000 people open-air concert. With closed parking spaces due to rain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077