WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so msft should put nokia specific features on other phones? im not sure if i understood the point :unhappysweat:

My point is look at the last few updates under 8.0. All the OEMs rolled the update around the same time - except for Nokia because theirs was the standard OS update + their enhancements (Amber, Black). Now that MSFT has bought Nokia, there may no longer be a coordinated effort to launch 8.1 for the other OEMs at the same time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My point is look at the last few updates under 8.0. All the OEMs rolled the update around the same time - except for Nokia because theirs was the standard OS update + their enhancements (Amber, Black). Now that MSFT has bought Nokia, there may no longer be a coordinated effort to launch 8.1 for the other OEMs at the same time.
ahhh well if you put it that way maybe msft phone might get updates faster and the other OEMS when ever they get around to it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They made only 3 WP8 models: 8X, 8S, and a carrier variant in the 8XT. If they don't update the 8X and 8S, their new phones are toast.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Agree with that.

I see the long release date for this update is starting to cause issues. I keep wondering if mine will show up simply because of the carrier. It shows on the list mind you but I can see them dragging their feet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i wont ! ;) but it must be the movie of chucky that got me to think puppets are creepy

Yeah. But you need to learn to separate movies from reality.

I don't like clowns but it has nothing to do with movies. I just don't find them funny.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. But you need to learn to separate movies from reality.

I don't like clowns but it has nothing to do with movies. I just don't find them funny.

i shouldn't but i still kinda think puppets are creepy ...that's just me :amaze:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So I fitted most of our place with LED lights. :) should see a drop in energy bills as the lights we had were very power hungry.

I'll be fitting the rest of the place soon.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I fitted most of our place with LED lights. :) should see a drop in energy bills as the lights we had were very power hungry.

I'll be fitting the rest of the place soon.

so im guessing the light blubs that have swirls in them aren't energy efficient anymore :/ ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb