WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On eBay like site here LG G3 scraggly sales for 100€ more than Galaxy S5 .

Second hand devices or new? I never use eBay to get stuff. I don't like second hand devices and I like stores I know I can trust. The numbers I gave are from independent retail stores that sell the devices directly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Second hand devices or new? I never use eBay to get stuff. I don't like second hand devices and I like stores I know I can trust. The numbers I gave are from independent retail stores that sell the devices directly.

The LG G3 is cheaper than the S5 by almost ?90. The L930 is ?30 cheaper than the G3.

I'd probably go with the G3 personally.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

New, all from one seller. I never bought second-hand thing either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well...i do have a mint condition 8X...I'd you're down, I can send it your way...

No, I think it's time to let WP go for a bit. I've given them a chance. I'm willing to wait. All they need to do is come out with the update, a phone and some direct promises. If they can do that then I'll stay. At this point I'm ready to walk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No, I think it's time to let WP go for a bit. I've given them a chance. I'm willing to wait. All they need to do is come out with the update, a phone and some direct promises. If they can do that then I'll stay. At this point I'm ready to walk.

Makes sense. I think I'm in a similar place too. I may hold onto to my 925 for a little longer but perhaps it is time to move on.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Makes sense. I think I'm in a similar place too. I may hold onto to my 925 for a little longer but perhaps it is time to move on.

Nothing against WP, it's just moving too slowly for me. I'm tired of waiting. Everything has taken too long and now I'm just over it. I was hoping when I switched to WP it worked be better than Symbian but the similarities are starting to get to me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nothing against WP, it's just moving too slowly for me. I'm tired of waiting. Everything has taken too long and now I'm just over it. I was hoping when I switched to WP it worked be better than Symbian but the similarities are starting to get to me.

Agreed. Fortunately for me, I don't have a full reliance on services from Google or MSFT, so I think that for my daily driver as long as the Moto X gives me good enough battery life, I should be ok. I still like my 925 and may not upgrade until the 930 much cheaper. While the hardware on the Nexus 5 is better, the gap is close enough where I can get that Moto X at 32GB (on sale) for the same price as the N5.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the wait sucks for everyone . if they had like a nexus line of wp that gets updates first+ firmware I would jump on that

I thought they did. It's supposed to be their country variant, unlocked, but even that is not updated yet or very limited. That's ridiculous. I don't know if they can launch an update any slower.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So my 1020 insurance replacement has arrived... It's a black RM-940 16GB 1520. I'm kinda disappointed by the 16GB thing.. I think they should have given me the 32GB model... Anyway, I'm downloading the official 8.1/Cyan update on it as we speak...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. Fortunately for me, I don't have a full reliance on services from Google or MSFT, so I think that for my daily driver as long as the Moto X gives me good enough battery life, I should be ok. I still like my 925 and may not upgrade until the 930 much cheaper. While the hardware on the Nexus 5 is better, the gap is close enough where I can get that Moto X at 32GB (on sale) for the same price as the N5.

I'm not really that interested in older hardware. The nexus 5 was nice but I want something new. Call me silly but I want the latest and greatest. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought they did. It's supposed to be their country variant, unlocked, but even that is not updated yet or very limited. That's ridiculous. I don't know if they can launch an update any slower.

it does take a very long time. i wish the carriers were out of the picture

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my 1020 insurance replacement has arrived... It's a black RM-940 16GB 1520. I'm kinda disappointed by the 16GB thing.. I think they should have given me the 32GB model... Anyway, I'm downloading the official 8.1/Cyan update on it as we speak...

At least it has an SD card as everyone says...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you have an SD card option so its something :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion