WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL yes!!! He wanted to show how his heart ❤ felt when he saw me!! :') it's Eid..... Every year we get these fireworks lasting 10 minutes :p

Boy, that young oil sheik is going all out to impress you indeed...

Putting jokes aside, what is Eid?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

After a typical New Yorker afternoon - much running around - my desk cluttering efforts are under way. Looks I'll be down to one phone for now. It should be fun carrying the Prince around all week. It just means I'll have to be careful where and how I use it...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After a typical New Yorker afternoon - much running around - my desk cluttering efforts are under way. Looks I'll be down to one phone for now. It should be fun carrying the Prince around all week. It just means I'll have to be careful where and how I use it...

Hey I thought you were going to use your 8x ? Unless I miss understood

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In the kitchen doing baked chicken breast. On a hot summer night this is a mistake because the oven taken so long to cool. We will see if I can stand the heat (I'll survive it just fine, being dramatic)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You didnt. Plans have changed. I have a buyer for it now. So it is sadly getting shipped out within the next 48 hours.

Wow thinks changed pretty quickly . Well your 8x had a good run and now it's off to someone else .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the kitchen doing baked chicken breast. On a hot summer night this is a mistake because the oven taken so long to cool. We will see if I can stand the heat (I'll survive it just fine, being dramatic)

Hmmmmn chicken ! Not sure why but I thought of chicken with bread crumbs on it .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Waste not, want not.

So the chicken is done and I threw a pita bread in the ovenband because it was still hot (even after turning it off), the bread warmed up nicely. Chicken came out good enough.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Chicken was good. You know that it was done right when there isn't much sticking to the baking tray when you pull them off. I go skinless whenever I do the chicken like this...whether with bone or (in today's case) boneless. Since I did breast the meat cooks to a nice white. It cut into easily...the bread crumbs and olive oil give the top layer a nice crunch and the meat was white and moist. I don't like this too crispy as it'll be tug dry.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow thinks changed pretty quickly . Well your 8x had a good run and now it's off to someone else .

Yup. I've owned an 8X for a year - one repair model for 2 months and the unlocked one since September. It was a good phone. Wish HTC treated it a little better. I saw a T-Mobile one today and nearly burst out laughing. Talk about the forgotten forgotten stepchild. Still on portico? "******* ridiculous"!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Waste not, want not.

So the chicken is done and I threw a pita bread in the ovenband because it was still hot (even after turning it off), the bread warmed up nicely. Chicken came out good enough.

That seems like a good dinner to eat . Especially with pita bread on it. I need to get me so chicken to calm my chicken craving now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Chicken was good. You know that it was done right when there isn't much sticking to the baking tray when you pull them off. I go skinless whenever I do the chicken like this...whether with bone or (in today's case) boneless. Since I did breast the meat cooks to a nice white. It cut into easily...the bread crumbs and olive oil give the top layer a nice crunch and the meat was white and moist. I don't like this too crispy as it'll be tug dry.

I like the way chicken tastes with bread crumbs on it . I prefer it over fried chicken any day of the week if I was given the choice . I like mine crispy though ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte