WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yup. I've owned an 8X for a year - one repair model for 2 months and the unlocked one since September. It was a good phone. Wish HTC treated it a little better. I saw a T-Mobile one today and nearly burst out laughing. Talk about the forgotten forgotten stepchild. Still on portico? "******* ridiculous"!

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

The 8x and the 810 were underrated devices. I think the factors that made it sell poorly was 1) tmobile never marketed those devices 2) they were doomed from the start because it how high they were sold on contract ( when tmobile still did that ) 3) since tmobile was the 4th and smallest national carrier they were not getting as many customers as Verizon and AT&T so that means less people on tmobile looking for windows phones . since the market share for wp was like around 2 pct at the time the bulk of the customers were going to AT&T and Verizon and the left over to tmobile 4 ) wp 8 was new and didn't have as many apps as it does now . The signs were there but we took the leap of faith thinking tmobile was going to support the 8x and the 810

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is T-Mobile customer service & coverage still terrible in your area or has it improve within lets say the past five years?

It is better coverage wise, especially for unlocked phones due to the refram. Customer service as in calling into the 611 line is very good. In the stores is so so, like everyone else.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The 8x and the 810 were underrated devices. I think the factors that made it sell poorly was 1) tmobile never marketed those devices 2) they were doomed from the start because it how high they were sold on contract ( when tmobile still did that ) 3) since tmobile was the 4th and smallest national carrier they were not getting as many customers as Verizon and AT&T so that means less people on tmobile looking for windows phones . since the market share for wp was like around 2 pct at the time the bulk of the customers were going to AT&T and Verizon and the left over to tmobile 4 ) wp 8 was new and didn't have as many apps as it does now . The signs were there but we took the leap of faith thinking tmobile was going to support the 8x and the 810

Agreed. Sounds like a quote a regular on the 810 future updates thread would say...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the way chicken tastes with bread crumbs on it . I prefer it over fried chicken any day of the week if I was given the choice . I like mine crispy though ;)

Trickier to do with the olive oil. I use no eggs when I do the chicken like this.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Boy, that young oil sheik is going all out to impress you indeed...

Putting jokes aside, what is Eid?

It's a day after our Ramadan(a month of fasting) ends....nothing special except a prayer at sunrise, we kids get money from people who earn, new clothes, food, charity and of course the whole kingdom is full of lights.....I've only been to the stadium last night where the fireworks happened....everyone was on the road to take pictures (all dumb galaxy's)....hopefully I go somewhere else today....it's a 3 day celebration but this year they are gonna do it for a week.....oh yes! Fountain dance show!! That's in a park... :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eid_ul-Fitr

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hehehe
v4q6lf8.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning, or some facsimile there of. It's going to be a rough day. Slept horribly. Oh well I'll survive.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

is so dark here o.o I think I should turn on the lights but then again im the only one home :O

Sahib in Home alone and Hungry. :p

Seems like you're not scared of the dark but if I threw in some puppets it might make you feel differently about the situation. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss