WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sahib in Home alone and Hungry. :p

Seems like you're not scared of the dark but if I threw in some puppets it might make you feel differently about the situation. :p
I ate some cereal ! :3 but you are right about the dark im not scared of ....but damn those puppets can be creepy >.<

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My morning run was once again performed in heavy rain what made the whole experience pretty wet.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WPCentral has lost its terrible colors and HTC really seems to release a high-end Windows Phone. I hope it will be an international release though, a second Ativ SE won't to Windows Phone much good. Apart from that: finally good news for Windows Phone!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully the weather gets better there but I heard that August is the wet month.

Really? I don't think so, I recently looked at weather statistics and August is usually as nice as July in Switzerland. However this year July was pretty bad so far, but weather is improving towards the end of the week, maybe you'll be in luck!

Just make sure weather will be good in Britain ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you're going to a good sushi restaurant you won't have cheap wooden chopsticks to break apart....

I usually eat sushi with my hands. I've tried many different types as well. I like wasabi and the picked ginger.

Also there's sushi and sashimi.

I never had sushi...I had wasabi once .....my first day of school with friends .....damn them and their trickery I need to get them back somehow >:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Really? I don't think so, I recently looked at weather statistics and August is usually as nice as July in Switzerland. However this year July was pretty bad so far, but weather is improving towards the end of the week, maybe you'll be in luck!

Oh. I was misinformed then. :/

Just make sure weather will be good in Britain ;-)

Hard to predict weather here but so far its looking good for your visit. Thing to keep in mind while here is that the weather people are usually wrong it over exaggerate the situation. We never plan things based on weather reports otherwise we would never do anything.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never had sushi...I had wasabi once .....my first day of school with friends .....damn them and their trickery I need to get them back somehow >:)

I think I ate sushi for the first time when I was 16/17.

I then had a variety around 21/22. Loved it ever since.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Thank you !! Vaibhav it was yesterday here! and Ashid Eid Mubarak! :p
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh. I was misinformed then. :/

Hard to predict weather here but so far its looking good for your visit. Thing to keep in mind while here is that the weather people are usually wrong it over exaggerate the situation. We never plan things based on weather reports otherwise we would never do anything.

http://www.meteoschweiz.admin.ch/files/kd/climsheet/de/INT_norm8110.pdf

You were not misinformed. I just didn't realize that we have most rain in summer here... I linked the diagram for the region you'll visit. As you can see it's a little bit more rain in August than in July and June, but not by much.

Yah, I'll take any weather, after all I've spent 6 months in Ireland ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just had a look at it again. The climate diagram of my city looks a little different with less rain in August than in the other summer months. So there are regional differences, but in the end it doesn't matter, it's the weather, it can always be bad...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss