WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

http://www.meteoschweiz.admin.ch/files/kd/climsheet/de/INT_norm8110.pdf

You were not misinformed. I just didn't realize that we have most rain in summer here... I linked the diagram for the region you'll visit. As you can see it's a little bit more rain in August than in July and June, but not by much.

Yah, I'll take any weather, after all I've spent 6 months in Ireland ;-)

Also, if you look at days with precipitation more than 1 mm, June a d May have (slightly) more than August in Interlaken.

I like weather statistics ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just had a look at it again. The climate diagram of my city looks a little different with less rain in August than in the other summer months. So there are regional differences, but in the end it doesn't matter, it's the weather, it can always be bad...

It's the same here but the differences can actually be a very short distance away. It's like the UK is broken into small micro climates everywhere. It's very strange.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's the same here but the differences can actually be a very short distance away. It's like the UK is broken into small micro climates everywhere. It's very strange.

In Switzerland much is dependent on the mountains. South of the alps climate is different than north, in the alps it's again different, then we have the middle lands that have a different climate than the hills up to the north. Where I work it's usually nicer and warmer than in the rest of Switzerland.

No wonder weather forecast is always terrible then ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In Switzerland much is dependent on the mountains. South of the alps climate is different than north, in the alps it's again different, then we have the middle lands that have a different climate than the hills up to the north. Where I work it's usually nicer and warmer than in the rest of Switzerland.

No wonder weather forecast is always terrible then ;-)

We have subtropical climates in Scotland.... :p That's something I have difficulty wrapping my head around.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I started a support group for my LG G3 random shut downs.

Support Group: Random Shut Downs - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Maybe some people are willing to suffer with me through this ;-)

It's less the problem itself, of course it's annoying but it's not that bad as I usually look at my phones at least once every hour. It's more the frustration that my very expensive new device doesn't work properly. That really gets me...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's less the problem itself, of course it's annoying but it's not that bad as I usually look at my phones at least once every hour. It's more the frustration that my very expensive new device doesn't work properly. That really gets me...

Nothing worse than having a small glitch that drives you nuts. Hopefully there's sympathetic people there. I haven't hung out much in Android Central to get a feel for it.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You see how Android is behind WP now? We had this random shut downs a year ago on Lumias :p :D
Anyway, I hope they fix it soon but this phone at least turns on quickly, compared to Lumias.
And Spotify revived big update on IOS if you want to check it in iPad.

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

The Lumia 730 is a perfect 👌 mid ranger!
5mp front cam
8 mp rear cam with led flash
Qualcomm snapdragon 400 1.2 GHz quad core processor
5 inch 720p clear black display
Windows phone 8.1 GDR1
1 GB ram

I think this will be my next device.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

5mp front cam
Windows phone 8.1 GDR1
1 GB ram

Whre the hell are this specs from? AN didn't you say you are getting L1520?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You see how Android is behind WP now? We had this random shut downs a year ago on Lumias :p :D
Anyway, I hope they fix it soon but this phone at least turns on quickly, compared to Lumias.
And Spotify revived big update on IOS if you want to check it in iPad.

To be fair, my 8X would still be rebooting and having SIM errors if I didn't apply the double tape fix. It's not a software issue, but stating that Windows Phone doesn't have such issues is a little strange ;-)

Yesterday I tested the function that I can remote control my iPads Spotify over my G3, that is a cool function!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, it would appear the most useless person of Android Central showed up. Sorry to hear that. :/

Who would own an Android phone and be nervous about using it? I think they should switch to WP if they're that nervous. :p

Already his first post pissed me off actually...

Well, doesn't matter, I probably should just keep on reading the XDA forum thread.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

To be fair, my 8X would still be rebooting and having SIM errors if I didn't apply the double tape fix. It's not a software issue, but stating that Windows Phone doesn't have such issues is a little strange ;-)

Yesterday I tested the function that I can remote control my iPads Spotify over my G3, that is a cool function!

You got me wrong. I was trying to make fun of Windows phone because it had random turn offs too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

5mp front cam
Windows phone 8.1 GDR1
1 GB ram

YAY! Another phone I will never buy! Woot!

Doesn't look like any flagships will show up by the end of the year. Oh well. Now that MS knows what market they want the rest of us can move on to better things. :p

Though I like the look of the WP M8 I would never buy it due the low end camera. That and there's no release date for the rest of the world. Another exclusive to mess up the WP ecosystem.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Though I like the look of the WP M8 I would never buy it due the low end camera. That and there's no release date for the rest of the world. Another exclusive to mess up the WP ecosystem.

If it's another Ativ SE it won't too much good to Windows Phone, I agree.

Maybe they could change the design a little bit for an international release, just to make it stand out next to the M8...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss