WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Quick Circle is awesome!

You can look at notifications and upcoming events, access the camera, use the LED as a flashlight, access the call history and control Spotify (!!!) from the closed cover, while it just looks awesome. I love this.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

so new phones are coming......yay .... I hope they are 82X successors :D

I think Tesla is. Tech journalist are missing a bit of common sense; http://www.phonearena.com/news/Micr...e-showcased-by-Stephen-Elop-this-week_id58740

So they are saying the Pureview model is 720 successor, what is than Supermen, since is positioned under Tesla ? Tesla is probably 830 and superman 730. Now we just need 1030 ;).

Anyway, if 820 comes with Snapdragon 400 I'm out, won't buy a phone with weak chipset.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think Tesla is. Tech journalist are missing a bit of common sense; http://www.phonearena.com/news/Micr...e-showcased-by-Stephen-Elop-this-week_id58740

So they are saying the Pureview model is 720 successor, what is than Supermen, since is positioned under Tesla ? Tesla is probably 830 and superman 730. Now we just need 1030 ;).

Anyway, if 820 comes with Snapdragon 400 I'm out, won't buy a phone with weak chipset.

I wonder if they'll bring out a successor to the 1020. Do they really need to? I guess it's easy enough to do with the same tech but different phone internals. Then again I have no idea how popular the 1020 has been. We have no statistics.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think Tesla is. Tech journalist are missing a bit of common sense; Microsoft's Lumia Superman and Lumia Tesla were showcased by Stephen Elop this week

remember that speed isn't everything....for all we know they could of revampted the SD400 to be better than the pervious SD400

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess some people get excited over these intermediate phones... Hopefully this year ends the crazy numbering system...

ya and im one of them :D... I hope tmobile picks one up because I really want some LTE and maybe some 700 LTE ^.^ ohhhhhhh that would be awesome !!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The LG G3's backup logo looks ugly. I'm making a backup, then I'll hardreset my phone, then I'll restore it, and hope the issue is gone.

It probably won't be, but who knows?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I just got an update for the navigation app and the maps both on my iPad. I feel well supported by them so far.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The LG G3's backup logo looks ugly. I'm making a backup, then I'll hardreset my phone, then I'll restore it, and hope the issue is gone.

It probably won't be, but who knows?
you know what I would of done? I would of backuped my stuff but when I got the option to restore I would of clicked " start fresh or w/e the options are" then see if the issue is still there. if the issue is still there I would of resorted it to normal.
the reason I would do that is because the issues ended up being backup and when you restore the issue reappears

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

you know what I would of done? I would of backuped my stuff but when I got the option to restore I would of clicked " start fresh or w/e the options are" then see if the issue is still there. if the issue is still there I would of resorted it to normal.
the reason I would do that is because the issues ended up being backup and when you restore the issue reappears

The backup didn't work, so I'm setting the phone up again. There were however things saved in the cloud, so I don't have to do everything from scratch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nokia seems to have this issue a lot but it seems to be spreading. :p Things are too rushed these days and quality suffers.

I'll be an *** here and say Lemons: made by Foxconn, China, and coming to a store near you."

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The backup didn't work, so I'm setting the phone up again. There were however things saved in the cloud, so I don't have to do everything from scratch.

do what you already do ...look at is as a feature....it automatically restarts so you don't have too ;) and apple will copy LG and called it istart and patent it and LG will have to remove the feature :eek:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

do what you already do ...look at is as a feature....it automatically restarts so you don't have too ;) and apple will copy LG and called it istart and patent it and LG will have to remove the feature :eek:

I can't remember what I had on my homescreen!!!! :-(

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

LOLOLOL

That just about sums it up!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss