WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Shaib, I had something important to share with you and I forgot it. It must have been music related. If I remember I will tell you.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

So I was typing something for searching the marketplace and then I backspaced that and typed something else and this crazy awesome animation happened that I never knew existed until then! I that must have been the first time I replaced text in the marketplace by backspacing something and tapping enter.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup, and I think the rest of my week will be more of the same, at least until Friday afternoon... Comic Con FTW!

Enjoy comic con. I had a smart comment, but I'll save it for later.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, here's the current verdict on my LG G3 cover.

I think it's the best solution for a cover, by replacing the backplate it keeps the footprint low while it offers enough protection for the phone. The cover lies well on the phone and opens when the phone is picked up and tilted, whether by design or by coincidence I don't know. Closing the cover turns off the phone, opening the cover turns it on. The cover can be turned flat onto the backside of the phone, where the circular opening fits perfectly to allow access to the back buttons and keeping the camera free.

When it's closed the QuickCircle can be activated and turned off by double tap (accompanied by a nice little animation). With an additional app installed from the store it offers very useful functionality as mentioned before. Of course it also shows notification icons directly.

The backplate feels really good, almost better than the original one, and the general design is great.

There are two little things I dislike though: A magnet like the iPad has it would probably make it better fitting, as the second thing I dislike is the cover that often isn't perfectly in place. It doesn't matter much for the circular opening, however the notification light can get covered.

But as a conclusion: If you decide to buy the LG G3, I can only recommend the original LG G3 Quick Window Circle flip, and I have never used a cover before ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So, here's the current verdict on my LG G3 cover.

I think it's the best solution for a cover, by replacing the backplate it keeps the footprint low while it offers enough protection for the phone. The cover lies well on the phone and opens when the phone is picked up and tilted, whether by design or by coincidence I don't know. Closing the cover turns off the phone, opening the cover turns it on. The cover can be turned flat onto the backside of the phone, where the circular opening fits perfectly to allow access to the back buttons and keeping the camera free.

When it's closed the QuickCircle can be activated and turned off by double tap (accompanied by a nice little animation). With an additional app installed from the store it offers very useful functionality as mentioned before. Of course it also shows notification icons directly.

The backplate feels really good, almost better than the original one, and the general design is great.

There are two little things I dislike though: A magnet like the iPad has it would probably make it better fitting, as the second thing I dislike is the cover that often isn't perfectly in place. It doesn't matter much for the circular opening, however the notification light can get covered.

But as a conclusion: If you decide to buy the LG G3, I can only recommend the original LG G3 Quick Window Circle flip, and I have never used a cover before ;-)

Well if I ever get an LG ill look back on this :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Oh and it's only us ;)

I'd like to have Creative Cloud for 20 $ a year. From my university I can't get it nearly as cheap. Well, then again, on my university computer the Adobe products are preinstalled, so I shouldn't complain.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to have Creative Cloud for 20 $ a year. From my university I can't get it nearly as cheap. Well, then again, on my university computer the Adobe products are preinstalled, so I shouldn't complain.

But you can't have it for that cheap ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would of bought a fitbit if my phone had Bluetooth 4.0le :( all the good stuff and I can't use it. My iPod 5th gen has it but I couldn't use it on my phone >.<

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I wish the start screen on WP supported landscape orientation. That'd be so useful for a secret project I'm working on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss