WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I woke up far too early and couldn't fall asleep anymore. I feel terribly tired. At least it's my last working day today.

...damn, I forgot some bacteria yesterday!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You didn't lie, you were just misinformed, that's a difference. :)

ah that's true and I know I wasn't lying :p .... its more of a saying when you thought you knew something about a thing or someone and told someone but quickly found out it wasn't like that ( has to be in that moment or setting ) so you say " oh I lied" :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I woke up far too early and couldn't fall asleep anymore. I feel terribly tired. At least it's my last working day today.

...damn, I forgot some bacteria yesterday!
if you forgot bacteria ...couldn't you get some bacteria in yogurt ;)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

2nd day with this 1520. Gotta say, I'm quite happy with the pics it takes. Cyan obviously fixed the problems I've heard about on the 1520s. I took some cool pics today with this thing! This is coming from a 1020 user for a year...
As for the rest of the phone? Freakin Amazing! The screen, how super fast everything is.. Well, except for when I tried to uninstall that new "live lock screen beta" jeeez.. ******** * * *Resuming* * * * ***********

lol the only way to fix it is to put the damn lock screen app back on!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

2nd day with this 1520. Gotta say, I'm quite happy with the pics it takes. Cyan obviously fixed the problems I've heard about on the 1520s. I took some cool pics today with this thing! This is coming from a 1020 user for a year...
As for the rest of the phone? Freakin Amazing! The screen, how super fast everything is.. Well, except for when I tried to uninstall that new "live lock screen beta" jeeez.. ******** * * *Resuming* * * * ***********

lol the only way to fix it is to put the damn lock screen app back on!

Good to heat to enjoy your phone!

There was an article on WPCentral about how to remove the lock screen app.

http://www.windowscentral.com/tip-resuming-live-lock-screen-beta-uninstall

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos