WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

2nd day with this 1520. Gotta say, I'm quite happy with the pics it takes. Cyan obviously fixed the problems I've heard about on the 1520s. I took some cool pics today with this thing! This is coming from a 1020 user for a year...
As for the rest of the phone? Freakin Amazing! The screen, how super fast everything is.. Well, except for when I tried to uninstall that new "live lock screen beta" jeeez.. ******** * * *Resuming* * * * ***********

lol the only way to fix it is to put the damn lock screen app back on!

another satisfied 1520 user :D

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I noticed my mistake soon after I played with the tab 3 :p

Tablets normally have landscape orientation but you were right about phones I think. Galaxy S5 didn't have landscape orientation as far as I remember. Could be wrong though.

Chregu, do you have landscape on LG G3?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Tablets normally have landscape orientation but you were right about phones I think. Galaxy S5 didn't have landscape orientation as fast as I remember. Could be wrong though.
oh yeah .....! I forgot that tablets can do that ...... im sooooooo lost >.<

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Tablets normally have landscape orientation but you were right about phones I think. Galaxy S5 didn't have landscape orientation as fast as I remember. Could be wrong though.

No, but I could certainly install a launcher that supports it ;-)

I feel sick and can't decide whether I go to work or not...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No, but I could certainly install a launcher that supports it ;-)

I feel sick and can't decide whether I go to work or not...

they do say if you go to work when you are sick is a bad idea ...because you can get others sick too

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Probably the lack of sleep.

Unless some mutant bacteria escaped... :p

It feels more like a summer cold. Well, with the summer we are having it's no wonder.

Actually I haven't slept that little, it was more than 6 hours. I've decided to stay home, mostly because I want to be fit for my trip to Great Britain.

This going to be hell of a boring day...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My mutant bacteria are sick themselves, they do not make people sick. Just that we have that covered ;-)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm starting to become Chregu. I'm kind of leaning away from Microsoft products. They have been pissing me off lately. Especially, all of Microsoft's services that I use are on other platforms. Sometimes the other platforms are BETTER with MSFT's services than MSFT's platforms! Phase one will be selling my SP2 for the newly updated (as of today) MBP. Yosemite looks BEAUTIFUL, and isn't all over the place like W8. If there is no worthy flagship to replace my 920 after September, I'm leaving WP too. I won't leave my Xbox One though, but I also own a PS4.

Bad Microsoft. BAD!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My mutant bacteria are sick themselves, they do not make people sick. Just that we have that covered ;-)

I was worried that you were about to release a pandemic! :p

Like what happened in planet of the apes, which is completely far fetched. It's likely that any virus that would effect humans adversely would do the same to other apes. Do you detect that I wasn't impressed with the movie? :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to become Chregu. I'm kind of leaning away from Microsoft products. They have been pissing me off lately. Especially, all of Microsoft's services that I use are on other platforms. Sometimes the other platforms are BETTER with MSFT's services than MSFT's platforms! Phase one will be selling my SP2 for the newly updated (as of today) MBP. Yosemite looks BEAUTIFUL, and isn't all over the place like W8. If there is no worthy flagship to replace my 920 after September, I'm leaving WP too. I won't leave my Xbox One though, but I also own a PS4.

Bad Microsoft. BAD!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

The discontent spreads.... :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was worried that you were about to release a pandemic! :p

Like what happened in planet of the apes, which is completely far fetched. Is likely that and virus that would effect humans adversely would do the same to other apes. Do you detect that I wasn't impressed with the movie? :p

I haven't watched the new one. I liked the science of the previous one, not everything made sense, but it wasn't as bad as these movies usually are.

My bacterium is the most harmless imaginable, it's so cute and nice. That's why I often feel bad making experiments on them ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't watched the new one. I liked the science of the previous one, not everything made sense, but it wasn't as bad as these movies usually are.

My bacterium is the most harmless imaginable, it's so cute and nice. That's why I often feel bad making experiments on them ;-)

I don't think any scientist likes doing experiments that adversely effects other life forms. The general public have a warped view thanks to Hollywood.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm watching German news. I could watch the Swiss news, but I don't pay the fees as I don't have a TV. Soon everybody has to pay them though, but until then I rely on German TV's streams.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm watching German news. I could watch the Swiss news, but I don't pay the fees as I don't have a TV. Soon everybody has to pay them though, but until then I rely on German TV's streams.

It's the same everywhere. As more content goes online more counties are making a tv licence mandatory so that they still get their money. :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Bought it for my cousin...

buqu9yde.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99