WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's why I want one. :p

I like the fact I can choose the colouring I want. You'll notice they also make them for iPads...

My iPad already has scratches and a dent, as I only use this smart cover thing for the screen, so it's too late for that ;-)

Also, the 9 inch iPad is already pretty big, I wouldn't want to make it bigger.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My iPad already has scratches and a dent, as I only use this smart cover thing for the screen, so it's too late for that ;-)

Also, the 9 inch iPad is already pretty big, I wouldn't want to make it bigger.

It doesn't make it much bigger if you look at the pics. I think one of my friends has one of these for their iPads they were quite happy with it.

How did you end up with dents???

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It doesn't make it much bigger if you look at the pics. I think one of my friends has one of these for their iPads they were quite happy with it.

How did you end up with dents???

Don't you remember? I was crying my heart out about this. I only take my iPad to the fitness center to watch shows on while cycling. I used to always carelessly put the iPad in my sports bag afterwards and stored it in my locker. It doesn't fit very well, so I sometimes forced it into it without thinking about my beloved iPad. I assume I did it like this.

Since then I always carry the iPad separately.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't you remember? I was crying my heart out about this. I only take my iPad to the fitness center to watch shows on while cycling. I used to always carelessly put the iPad in my sports bag afterwards and stored it in my locker. It doesn't fit very well, so I sometimes forced it into it without thinking about my beloved iPad. I assume I did it like this.

Since then I always carry the iPad separately.

Well that sucks. :/

It sort of rings a bell but it could have been a time when I was MIA on the thread.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well that sucks. :/

It sort of rings a bell but it could have been a time when I was MIA on the thread.

Doesn't matter, it's not that bad. And it still works without any problems ;-)

Well, I'm just loading a high-res movie onto my G3, and now I'll check out how much the battery drains and how hot my phone gets when watching a movie on it ;-)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I woke up far too early and couldn't fall asleep anymore. I feel terribly tired. At least it's my last working day today.

...damn, I forgot some bacteria yesterday!
I'll send some probiotics your way, a billion bugs guaranteed :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to become Chregu. I'm kind of leaning away from Microsoft products. They have been pissing me off lately. Especially, all of Microsoft's services that I use are on other platforms. Sometimes the other platforms are BETTER with MSFT's services than MSFT's platforms! Phase one will be selling my SP2 for the newly updated (as of today) MBP. Yosemite looks BEAUTIFUL, and isn't all over the place like W8. If there is no worthy flagship to replace my 920 after September, I'm leaving WP too. I won't leave my Xbox One though, but I also own a PS4.

Bad Microsoft. BAD!
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk
Kinda like the best Google services are on the iPhone and iPad:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday, coffee break. I was playing around with "Ok Google" (I don't have Google Now activated, I don't need this). Somebody of us mentioned Siri and I said something along the lines of: "You remember my phone before has a Microsoft OS? They are developing something like Siri, but much better!"

Her response: "There are people using this? I only used Siri once, when you and I were playing around with it."

I wonder, are there many people using Cortana on a daily basis productively?
I use Cortana daily especially when driving to make calls and send text messages hands free.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I see Chregu got the G3. I got a Moto X and a OnePlus One 64GB on order... but still using the 810. The USB port crapped out in India but just fixed it today.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking of cashing out my Bing points and getting a 635 to try out Lumia Cyan and WP8.1. Also would like LTE on my WP device, any thoughts...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not sure. I haven't been paying much attention to the latest Windows Phones. Nothing really interests me much. With regards to Bing points, well, those are non existent here... sounds like a plan though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm thinking of cashing out my Bing points and getting a 635 to try out Lumia Cyan and WP8.1. Also would like LTE on my WP device, any thoughts...

You missed my mini take on the 635 because you were hard at work moving phones...

The 635 is not bad. Phone zippy enough as a quad core. On screen buttons as OK. As a cheap device, feel in hand is pretty good. T-mo's LTE for their branded devices is pretty fast. Its not a bad get as a phone for the other people who don't want much from their device or those who want a good spare.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You missed my mini take on the 635 because you were hard at work moving phones...

The 635 is not bad. Phone zippy enough as a quad core. On screen buttons as OK. As a cheap device, feel in hand is pretty good. T-mo's LTE for their branded devices is pretty fast. Its not a bad get as a phone for the other people who don't want much from their device or those who want a good spare.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
Agreed. I would compare it to the Moto E and in that regard it is a slightly better device.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte