WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm 1 of those with a 1520 on ATT (without bitlocker installed) that got hosed out of Cyan (because of bitblocker) which has been released to those without developer preview.

Yeah, that would annoy me too. :-/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My native language is German. Obviously... so I decided to look for the turning off problem in German.

It seems to be very wide-spread. In this thread for example is a poll in which 50 % of the participants have this problem!

LG G3 schaltet sich ab (Achtung: Neue Umfrage!) - Android-Hilfe.de

The XDA thread is also constantly growing with many people having the same issue with the issue as I have: No word from LG.

Edit: The thread I've linked was closed after 130 pages!!!
And you thought the 8X had issues :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Can't see the video.

So I'm torn between two things now.

The Google cover from my Nexus is ?35 - https://play.google.com/store/devic...ase_Black?id=nexus_7_2013_case_black&hl=en_GB

And the other one I like is ?45. Custom Book Case for Nexus 7

I like the idea of being able to customise the colours and I know the Portenzo is a good product. However, is it worth the extra ?10 plus shipping?

Are the 35 pounds inclusive shipping? I have to check the exchange rate, traveling to Great Britain tomorrow without having an idea how it is.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And you thought the 8X had issues :)

The 8X had issues that were fixable with a tape put onto the SIM card. And you had to get it exactly right, else you were plagued with SIM errors and restarts forever.

I hope I'll figure out a similar fix for the LG ;-)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This developer preview is about to turn into a cluster ****. Why would I want to update to 8.1 DP update 1 if I don't have Cyan yet??? Unless they tailor DP Update 1 to individual phones and bundle the firmware update too???
Agree with your sentiment but since I'm on Lumia 810 which TMO abandoned, I'll take any update gladly :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Can't see the video.

So I'm torn between two things now.

The Google cover from my Nexus is ?35 - https://play.google.com/store/devic...ase_Black?id=nexus_7_2013_case_black&hl=en_GB

And the other one I like is ?45. Custom Book Case for Nexus 7

I like the idea of being able to customise the colours and I know the Portenzo is a good product. However, is it worth the extra ?10 plus shipping?
I see your dilemma there. I paid way too less for mine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Are the 35 pounds inclusive shipping? I have to check the exchange rate, traveling to Great Britain tomorrow without having an idea how it is.

It didn't say but since they probably have UK stock it would be cheaper than the product coming from the US.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It didn't say but since they probably have UK stock it would be cheaper than the product coming from the US.

That's true. I generally don't like ordering things from abroad... actually I don't even know why. I did recently order something from the USA and it worked without any issues. Of course it was nothing I'd need warranty on...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What did you pay for yours? Did you manage to sell your Nexus 7?
Let's say much less than list price. I bought a whole bunch of accessories from someone so difficult to parse out an individual price. I still have the Nexus 7.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

OK so lets see some pics and how much with shipping? I'm happy enough to take it off your hands if you're not using it. I just want to stop using the rubbery thing from Asus.
Will send the pics tonight. I'll have to research shipping costs. Two weeks ago it would have been free during the layover in Heathrow:) When did you get the N7?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Will send the pics tonight. I'll have to research shipping costs. Two weeks ago it would have been free during the layover in Heathrow:) When did you get the N7?

Thanks. :) If it's in good shape I'll take it off you. I really want another case.

You didn't mention you were coming through London and you didn't know I had a N7. :p

It was on sale here a couple of months back so I grabbed it. Spur of the moment purchase. I'm quite happy with it. :) I'm really liking having an Android device. It even connects to my work's WiFi... unlike my phone.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. :) If it's in good shape I'll take it off you. I really want another case.

You didn't mention you were coming through London and you didn't know I had a N7. :p

It was on sale here a couple of months back so I grabbed it. Spur of the moment purchase. I'm quite happy with it. :) I'm really liking having an Android device. It even connects to my work's WiFi... unlike my phone.
It is still in the original packaging. I don't know if the previous owner used it or not. I haven't gotten around to opening it yet...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm about to pick up a 2012 N7 to practice rooting and putting a new ROM on an Android device. I like Paranoid Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo