WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm watching a new TV show, The Strain, so far it's pretty entertaining. Only that they killed of the guy I liked the most in the pilot.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess tt's just rose-colored glasses ;-)

Yeah everything is new but I'm sure if you're enjoying this much I can't see you start hating it. :p

Seriously though, I may consider the G3 but I'm going to wait on that decision until they sort out this shutdown issue... That and I want to see what the Nexus 6 is like.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes I agree.

The last thing I'll say about the topic is this: mgmt was nice enough to flow an email out making one of the psychiatrists available to touch base with affected staff. That was nice of them to do so.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah everything is new but I'm sure if you're enjoying this much I can't see you start hating it. :p

Seriously though, I may consider the G3 but I'm going to wait on that decision until they sort out this shutdown issue... That and I want to see what the Nexus 6 is like.

Yeah, my phone hasn't shut down so far. Maybe the hard-reset did something. Usually it shut down around this time. But it took a few days until the bug started when I had it new.

The rumors say that the Nexus 6 will have a 5.9 inch screen I think. I would maybe still consider it when they manage to make the bezels as small as on the LG, else it would probably be to big. Even though I enjoy the 5.5 inches much more than I expected.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Your phone sounds way too cool. It's almost depressing in a way. :p

As cool as his G3 is, outside of the camera, he's got nothing on the Z Ultra. That's the thing with Android, they can offer right is a wider range of chassis to suit people's tastes...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It took me an entire day to remember the meds from my last cold. It would haven been a much more comfortable day if I did earlier ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The last thing I'll say about the topic is this: mgmt was nice enough to flow an email out making one of the psychiatrists available to touch base with affected staff. That was nice of them to do so.

That was nice of them. I used to have a poor opinion of counselors in general but its since changed. Marrying one might have had something to do with that. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That was nice of them. I used to have a poor opinion of counselors in general but its since changed. Marrying one might have had something to do with that. :p

I just read that remembering things opens a windows to change the neurons, meaning that every time you remember something you have the possibility to change the memory slightly. That could lead to changed statements in courts, but it also shows how counseling can help on a biological level.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, I hope Sahib stops eating tri-tip, I just watched Noah (2014) and learned that all good Christians must be vegan.

POSSIBLE NOAH SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!

I just watched Noah. What a ******* terrible movie, I would be speechless if I didn't have to tell you just in parts what is wrong with this movie. This flick is packed with Christian "morality", in reality pure insanity. Noah is a ******* psychopathic killer, the bad guy is more reasonable than this crazed lunatic. Actually, all of the characters in this movie are crazy, the son that wants to kill his father because a girl died he knew like 10 minutes (mostly because he was overly horny), the weak female characters that accept everything that comes to them, with at most speaking up slightly, Noah that wants to kill his grand children just because (and the female characters doing nothing about it), his eldest son who wants to protect these children, but can't because he's amazingly incompetent... damn, who the hell wrote this?

And it wasn't even that bad in the beginning, the movie is beautifully shot, I thought that it might be not too bad. Then they encounter some kind of trolls and an old wizard (yeah, there's magic in this movie), and from there it goes downhill. The animals are poorly animated, the story doesn't make much sense, the motivations of the characters are inexplicable. When Noah tells genesis, I was first surprised, they actually showed it in a very scientific way including evolution... until the point the humans appear magically, can't upset the Christians after all, right?

The movie kills of (as described in the bible) thousands of innocent people whose only fault was doing the same thing all the actors in this flick are doing everyday. Eating meat, taking more resources than earth can provide in the long term. That's it.

Also, this movie is the greatest tale of incest ever.

How... well, I'll stop now. ...at least this vegan thing is hilarious.

uhhhh o.o............. you know its Hollywoodized so things would get fudged a lot for views :p .......... I didn't watch the movie because it wasn't on my radar :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You do know I can take it as an offense?

I couldn't see how. I was describing a character from a Hollywood movie. When something is offensive, then it's how this character was written.

it's "loosely" based on our Prophet!

remember that its Hollywood ...they don't know any better :/ they exaggerate things to get views :unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel