WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

it's "loosely" based on our Prophet!

Noah is your prophet? Actually it's a biblical story, it's based on the Noah from the Bible. If there are parallels to your prophet I didn't know of it and it certainly doesn't make my comment offensive. The offense would be around too many corners: I was criticizing a Hollywood character loosely based on a biblical character that is loosely based on a prophet of another religion? Also, Islam is younger than Christianity, so it would be the other way around, wouldn't it?

In my opinion you are looking too hard to be offended.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my oh my look at this weather .....its kinda hot outside and only getting hotter....... I need a fan ! :sweaty:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That was nice of them. I used to have a poor opinion of counselors in general but its since changed. Marrying one might have had something to do with that. :p

That's probably what did it for you. Trust me, I battle against poor opinion of counselors all the time - even with coworkers.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

anyone who has watched star wars and remembers han solos voice when they are in the death start and says " i have a bad feeling about this " yup that's how i see it now

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Noah is your prophet? Actually it's a biblical story, it's based on the Noah from the Bible. If there are parallels to your prophet I didn't know of it and it certainly doesn't make my comment offensive. The offense would be around too many corners: I was criticizing a Hollywood character loosely based on a biblical character that is loosely based on a prophet on another religion? Also, Islam is younger than Christianity, so it would be the other way around, wouldn't it?

In my opinion you are looking to hard to be offended.

you should actually do your research! Noah or Nuh(A.S) {in our case} is the same person! and I could go further but I know these comments would be deleted since it's religion talk and oh well....you probably are an atheist.....you wouldn't know what we take as an offense!
P.S - the movie is banned in our country for a reason!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

you should actually do your research! Noah or Nuh(A.S) {in our case} is the same person! and I could go further but I know these comments would be deleted since it's religion talk and oh well....you probably are an atheist.....you wouldn't know what we take as an offense!
P.S - the movie is banned in our country for a reason!

Sure, get my comment deleted because I criticized how terrible this movie is you are actually offended by...

And no, I won't apologize. I haven't done anything wrong. In my country I can criticize a movie for what it is, I don't know how this forum handles it though.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Sure, get my comment deleted because I criticized how terrible this movie is you are actually offended by...

And no, I won't apologize. I haven't done anything wrong. In my country I can criticize a movie for what it is, I don't know how this forum handles it though.

I'm not asking for your apology! :/ keep it with you lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I remembered what it was...I promised you a review of the Sony MW1 Bluetooth - the one with the microSD card slot. The short version, i can't recommend it as a consistent mp3 player because of the design flaw. The cap that covers both the card slot and the microUSB port is flimsy enough were it can get worn down and really loose over time. If they had made the headset a little longer and used a design similar to what's on the Z series and the SBH-52, I'd recommend it easily. Navigation itself is a little tedious too.

The sound is very good as an mp3 and as a headset for calls is good Sony quality. If she is not kind to electronics, your sister can wreck this cap cover quickly. Battery life is good enough for the device. I wish they could merge the best of the SBH-52 (waterproof, NFC, speaker) with the card slot or onboard memory from the MW1. As it stands, I'll pair the MW1 with my windows devices and the SBH-52 with Android ones.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm not asking for your apology! :/ keep it with you lol

Why bring it up then? I'm actually offended by you. I really am. You throw dirt at me for something that was neither based on your religion, nor has it any connections I knew of. I don't even know the Koran, as little as you know the new testament.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I remembered what it was...I promised you a review of the Sony MW1 Bluetooth - the one with the microSD card slot. The short version, i can't recommend it as a consistent mp3 player because of the design flaw. The cap that covers both the card slot and the microUSB port is flimsy enough were it can get worn down and really loose over time. If they had made the headset a little longer and used a design similar to what's on the Z series and the SBH-52, I'd recommend it easily. Navigation itself is a little tedious too.

The sound is very good as an mp3 and as a headset for calls is good Sony quality. If she is not kind to electronics, your sister can wreck this cap cover quickly. Battery life is good enough for the device. I wish they could merge the best of the SBH-52 (waterproof, NFC, speaker) with the card slot or onboard memory from the MW1. As it stands, I'll pair the MW1 with my windows devices and the SBH-52 with Android ones.

thanks for the review :) ...... i appreciate it :) !

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Why bring it up then? I'm actually offended by you. I really am. You throw dirt at me for something that was neither based on your religion, nor has it any connections I knew of. I don't even know the Koran, as little as you know the new testament.

Psst. Its Quran.
No offense.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Psst. Its Quran.
No offense.

The Quran (English pronunciation: /kɔrˈɑːn/[SUP][n 1][/SUP] kor-AHN , Arabic: القرآن‎ al-qur'ān, IPA: [qurˈʔaːn],[SUP][n 2][/SUP] literally meaning "the recitation", also romanised Qur'an or Koran) is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God (Arabic: الله‎, Allah).[SUP][1][/SUP] Its scriptural status among a world-spanning religious community, and its major place within world literature generally, has led to a great deal of secondary literature on the Quran.[SUP][2][/SUP] Quranic chapters are called suras and verses are called ayahs.

Don't smart-*** me, I'm already angry.