WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anyways Chregu I'm sorry....there's no reason I should be arguing over a thing you don't know about... I'm sincerely asking your forgiveness! I got angry over something you didn't know about..!! Sorry again!
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Anyways Chregu I'm sorry....there's no reason I should be arguing over a thing you don't know about... I'm sincerely asking your forgiveness! I got angry over something you didn't know about..!! Sorry again!
Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk

Now I feel bad too. I tend to forget that all the Abrahamic religions share a similar old testament, most of all when a movie is obviously taking the Christian take on it.

Let's just agree that this movie is an offense, for you because it portrays your prophet very, very badly, and for me because it's so terrible.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

i like the Nissan sentra :p it looks like its own self ! i prefer the ford fusion because it looks like the dodge dart fron the sides XD

Fusion is nice but not so cheap anymore. Fusion will be sold here under Mondeo badge but were are waiting for it 2 years. Anything European? VW?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I sleep with my dog every night.

...Not in the way you're thinking.

We were thinking that the dog would lie at your feet. Some people have their dog sleep next to them like they're human.

The question: now in what way did you think people were thinking of how you slept with your dog on a nightly basis?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now I feel bad too. I tend to forget that all the Abrahamic share the same old testament, most of all when a movie is obviously taking the Christian take on it.

Let's just agree that this movie is an offense, for you because it portrays your prophet very, very badly, and for me because it's so terrible.
things i learned : movie was bad :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Now I feel bad too. I tend to forget that all the Abrahamic religions share a similar old testament, most of all when a movie is obviously taking the Christian take on it.

Next time just remember why I can marry a christian without any restrictions :p lol
So peace?! Actually I think I should watch it just to see how terrible it is :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So peace?! Actually I think I should watch it just to see how terrible it is :p

Peace.

Watch it, just watch it relaxed and in good fun, you have to know that it is really terrible and portrays these figures very badly. And then you will know what I meant while writing the rant about it. ;-)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Come in HQ,
The problem is solved, that's one for the team. That's enough work for today. Its Space Ranger, over and out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss