WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Next time just remember why I can marry a christian without any restrictions :p lol
So peace?! Actually I think I should watch it just to see how terrible it is :p

How are you able to marry a Christian without any restrictions???!!! How????
Why should you watch the movie????
Why???
Answer me!!!!!!

Note: Trying to pick a fight.
;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Next time just remember why I can marry a christian without any restrictions :p lol
So peace?! Actually I think I should watch it just to see how terrible it is :p

That's good information to know. So Nadi is it OK to add Christians to my stalled husband search for you? Or should I ensure that being Islamic is a requirement?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's good information to know. So Nadi is it OK to add Christians to my stalled husband search for you? Or should I ensure that being Islamic is a requirement?

as long as he respects my religion it's fine :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, my phone hasn't shut down so far. Maybe the hard-reset did something. Usually it shut down around this time. But it took a few days until the bug started when I had it new.

The rumors say that the Nexus 6 will have a 5.9 inch screen I think. I would maybe still consider it when they manage to make the bezels as small as on the LG, else it would probably be to big. Even though I enjoy the 5.5 inches much more than I expected.

I figured she would say that, about enjoying those inches more than expected...

Jokes aside, I'm curious to see how the Nexus 6 looks, and if it s Moto making it. LG, Samsung and HTC have all made two nexus devices (the G1 is a Nexus to some degree), so I guess Sony and Moto are the only other big boys not to make one yet.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I miss Oasis. I hope Noel hurries with his new album. (I don't really need to hear Liam's stuff, Noel was always the creative one ;-) ...of course it was Noel's writing and Liam's voice that made Oasis...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786