WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hell even my cousin got an s3 because his gf has one . I told him to get the Htc one or the s4 but nope he got what his gf got . I see it all the time.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Stereotype ? Really so when I ask a friend or anyone about a phone and ask him or her why did you get that phone I get " oh because my friends have it " is a stereotype. Or when I ask adults what phone are you getting I get " I've used android or iOS for years because I used it for a while now " is a stereotype ? I've asked around and that's the same responses I get

Strange. Because people tell me they get it because it is easy to use (IOS) and has a lot of features and very customizable (Android), gets quick updates and supports OLD hardware (IOS) and great support, especially because we have an Apple store in our area. And about the friends thing, you are right. People want to imessage and Facetime their friends, and have the same apps as their friends, because they don't want to be left out. This has been very hard in middle and high school for me. May sound like a stupid thing, but I don't like being that kid who is always left out.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Strange. Because people tell me they get it because it is easy to use (IOS) and has a lot of features and very customizable (Android), gets quick updates and supports OLD hardware (IOS) and great support, especially because we have an Apple store in our area. And about the friends thing, you are right. People want to imessage and Facetime their friends, and have the same apps as their friends, because they don't want to be left out. This has been very hard in middle and high school for me. May sound like a stupid thing, but I don't like being that kid who is always left out.

I didn't say it was a dumb thing nor was I saying its trivial . I'm Just saying average Teens( not tech smart teens ) get the things their friends have to be "in" with them. Think about it iOS got popular because everyone was getting it and it was cool at the time and still is because if you don't have an iPhone then you are out of the loop.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I didn't say it was a dumb thing nor was I saying its trivial . I'm Just saying average Teens( not tech smart teens ) get the things their friends have to be "in" with them. Think about it iOS got popular because everyone was getting it and it was cool at the time and still is because if you don't have an iPhone then you are out of the loop.

Like I said, they probably don't want to be left out. And if they like the phone their friends have, let them have it. It's THEIR choice.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Like I said, they probably don't want to be left out. And if they like the phone their friends have, let them have it. It's THEIR choice.

I know but it's proving my point that teens get the phones Their friends have . I'm not saying its bad its their choice and that's cool

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Where can I buy the shell for NL635 in the land of tea (every meal every time) or simply down under? My black shell is shuttered and have the new black.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Where can I buy the shell for NL635 in the land of tea (every meal every time) or simply down under? My black shell is shuttered and have the new black.

Microsoftstore.com has the Lumia 635 shells for US $15.00. Check the website in Australia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786