WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
"The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs."

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
"The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs."

That isn't anything new though.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well that's isn't new XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well looks like the republicans are ready to sue the president :/ I can see taxes increase because of this >.< seems like a waste of time and money to me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see it was an interesting evening.

New day. Let's hit the restart button. :p

Damn I'm still tired.... :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well looks like the republicans are ready to sue the president :/ I can see taxes increase because of this >.< seems like a waste of time and money to me

That's what republicans like to do. Waste time and try to make the president look bad. Simply because they have nothing better.

I really dislike American politics. It's horrible and it's style has spread to other countries.

Ah well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's what republicans like to do. Waste time and try to make the president look bad. Simply because they have nothing better.

I really dislike American politics. It's horrible and it's style has spread to other countries.

Ah well.
you can say ....they are doing "something" ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you can say ....they are doing "something" ;)

Yes, but is it productive? Does it benefit the country in any way? These are the questions that never get asked by a lot of citizens. Too many are caught up in the game and forgot what the reasons were in the first place.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, but is it productive? Does it benefit the country in any way? These are the questions that never get asked by a lot of citizens. Too many are caught up in the game and forgot what the reasons were in the first place.

no it does not o.o im just poking fun :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I feel much better today. My throat pain seems to be gone, my head ache is not as bad, well, I'm still lying, let's try to get up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb