WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can post some videos :p if you are ok with arms and bodies flying off the car :p
accidents are mainly caused by people under the influence! and drifters of course who start drifting in the middle of the road during traffic hours

No, that's okay, I'm not into gore.

Then I hope you'll be save while getting around!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can post some videos :p if you are ok with arms and bodies flying off the car :p
accidents are mainly caused by people under the influence! and drifters of course who start drifting in the middle of the road during traffic hours

I'm happy not seeing the videos...

The guy who sits next to me did a drift around a roundabout and wrote his car off.

I'm sure it's a fun but there's a time and place for everything...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The guy who sits next to me did a drift around a roundabout and wrote his car off.

I'm living in Switzerland, in winter streets are often covered with snow. When you are driving before they can clear the snow you get drifting for free... it's a time many accidents happen.

Not that we didn't go to empty parking spaces and tried out some drifting.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

No, that's okay, I'm not into gore.

Then I hope you'll be save while getting around!

I hope I'm safe lol last month there was an accident where the guy at the traffic signal was hit by another car...both died!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm living in Switzerland, in winter streets are often covered with snow. When you are driving before they can clear the snow you get drifting for free... it's a time many accidents happen.

Not that we didn't go to empty parking spaces and tried out some drifting.

Yes I did the same when I lived in Canada. :) We also had the same issue with the first/second snow fall where you typically get around 4-500 accidents that day.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

lol I remember the day I was in an accident while my brother was driving.....the land cruiser was literally in pieces :|

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good thing Great Britain isn't on the list, I have to drive there tonight ;-)

Most Btits are good drivers, just be wary of the BMW, Audi and Landcruiser drivers. They're typically the most aggressive on the roads. You get the occasional young person with some decked out little 4 cylinder car with a loud exhaust as well.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Most Btits are good drivers, just be wary of the BMW, Audi and Landcruiser drivers. They're typically the most aggressive on the roads. You get the occasional young person with some decked out little 4 cylinder car with a loud exhaust as well.

I felt quite comfortable driving in Northern England and Scotland, I'm not too worried. It's however always different to me to drive abroad. It will be worse in Portugal though because I don't know the local language.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I should start to pack. I wanted to listen to Kid A by Radiohead anyway. Perfect opportunity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss