WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why? I don't mind small cars. And it should be only a 3 hour drive.

Don't forget to have some British money with you.

If you need it, there's places along the motorway to get food and other facilities. I wouldn't recommend buying fuel there though as it tends to be around 10p more per liter.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Don't forget to have some British money with you.

If you need it, there's places along the motorway to get food and other facilities. I wouldn't recommend buying fuel there though as it tends to be around 10p more per liter.

My girlfriend will bring money with her, I'll get some from an ATM there.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My girlfriend will bring money with her, I'll get some from an ATM there.

Make sure you go to the 'Free Withdrawals' otherwise you get additional charges. The normally indicate on the machine that there's a charge.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

6 p.m.

It's amazing, the flight will only take 30 minutes!!! (Plus an hour time difference ;-) )

I hope there are not too many delays.

You may have some slow driving initially when you leave the airport. I'm not entirely sure what the traffic is like around that time. You'll probably have your car and be on the road by about 7pm. That's the tail end of peak traffic here. Unless there's some major incident you should be ok.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You may have some slow driving initially when you leave the airport. I'm not entirely sure what the traffic is like around that time. You'll probably have your car and be on the road by about 7pm. That's the tail end of peak traffic here. Unless there's some major incident you should be ok.

Okay, cool! Will be interesting.

I could get a new book for the flight, I just rediscovered my Kindle. Reading would be nice. All these iPads and new phones distracted me a little from good old reading in the last few months ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's an author I really like, I wanted to check if he's written a new book but I can't remember the names of the novels, nor the name of the main character, nor the name of the author.

One buck was on a Scottish Island, one in an English village. The main character is a doctor that's specialized on decayed corpses as far as I remember.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

How do you like iPad? I'm not biggest fan of IOS but I like it's form factor ( 4:3). I would much rather have Android but 16:9 down factor seems odd, to long in landscape and to tall in portrait.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How do you like iPad? I'm not biggest fan of IOS but I like it's form factor ( 4:3). I would much rather have Android but 16:9 down factor seems odd, to long in landscape and to tall in portrait.

I liked iOS very much before I got my Android. My LG G3 has both of both worlds: Icons that can be managed like on iOS, widgets that are more functional tiles.

I still like it, but it seems a little dull. However, I love the functionality, the build quality, the apps, the battery life and pretty much everything about the iPad Air, I wouldn't want another tablet.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll buy Laidlaw by William McIlvanney. It's set in Scotland, that's close enough. It was actually released in 1977 and got a re-release 2013. That's why I found it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll buy Laidlaw by William McIlvanney. It's set in Scotland, that's close enough. It was actually released in 1977 and got a re-release 2013. That's why I found it.

You're going to Wales. :p Maybe find something in Wales? There's actually a pretty good movie with Hugh Grant in it placed in Wales I'll see if I can find it.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I liked iOS very much before I got my Android. My LG G3 has both of both worlds: Icons that can be managed like on iOS, widgets that are more functional tiles.

I still like it, but it seems a little dull. However, I love the functionality, the build quality, the apps, the battery life and pretty much everything about the iPad Air, I wouldn't want another tablet.

I don't know, iPad is expensive. I can get Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 for 315? from Germany buy I'm not sure I would like it and on top of that I don't really need a tablet.
I would probably just wait and see wasn't Surface 3 brings ( if it will show up ever) :).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually, I still had some books on the Kindle that are located in England. I also added some book I wanted to read later I forgot about. It wasn't actually necessary to buy a new book, but I think I'll survive the 8 $.

The Kindle has become such a cute device since I'm used to the big screens of my iPad and the G3 ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't know, iPad is expensive. I can get Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 for 315€ from Germany buy I'm not sure I would like it and on top of that I don't really need a tablet.
I would probably just wait and see wasn't Surface 3 brings ( if it will show up ever) :).

Everything my iPad can do, my LG G3 can do too. So I think I would also be happy with an Android tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss