WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know, iPad is expensive. I can get Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 for 315€ from Germany buy I'm not sure I would like it and on top of that I don't really need a tablet.
I would probably just wait and see wasn't Surface 3 brings ( if it will show up ever) :).

I'm very happy with my Nexus 7 tablet. The form factor suits me and I find myself using it more than my phone. I can attach a keyboard to it if need be. It can do everything I need and more. It has no issues with connectivity unlike my WP.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm very happy with my Nexus 7 tablet. The form factor suits me and I find myself using it more than my phone. I can attach a keyboard to it if need be. It can do everything I need and more. It has no issues with connectivity unlike my WP.

I used my tablet more than my phone too when I still had Nokia C6-01 which worked worse than my tablet but L820 works much better than my tablet so I only use it in bad before I go to sleep. I would be probably very happy wit Lumia if only it had a better battery :(. Not really fan of charging a phone twice a day.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, having an LG G3 will change everything.

Now I can take a picture with my S120, if I like it I connect the S120 to the G3 wirelessly and can load the pictures onto my phone with the Canon app. Then I can post them via the WPC Android app.

There's no Canon app for Windows Phone and the WPC app on Windows Phone can't upload pictures.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, having an LG G3 will change everything.

Now I can take a picture with my S120, if I like it I connect the S120 to the G3 wirelessly and can load the pictures onto my phone with the Canon app. Then I can post them via the WPC Android app.

There's no Canon app for Windows Phone and the WPC app on Windows Phone can't upload pictures.

Yeah that's an amazing app and feature in the camera isn't it? It would be nice to have that on WP. Oh well. That's what I have a tablet for now. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that's an amazing app and feature in the camera isn't it? It would be nice to have that on WP. Oh well. That's what I have a tablet for now. :)

It would also be possible to keep the camera connected to the phone for GPS tagging, I didn't look into it though, I think there would be a pretty big hit on battery life on both devices.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was sent this link by one of the higher spirits of the forum. It might help you understand that horrible movie, Noah,you saw better... Not that you really want to.... Interesting read though.

The Secret Gnostic Key to Aronofsky's "Noah" that Everyone Missed - Aleteia

Well, okay, interesting.

However, I think I didn't criticize the movie as a bad portrayal of the bible story, I criticized it for being a bad movie. I still take back the "Christian morality taken and morphed into insanity" statement. And of course the vegan statement, in this case it doesn't seem to be required for being a good Christian ;-)

What that means for me: Gnosticists were really bad at writing movie scripts.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Yesterday was a day I'm glad is now in the books. I'll go back and re read what I missed later. In the meantime, I'm back on my PSP Go until I get to work...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm irritated this afternoon, I wasted my lunch break driving across the city to get a blood test. I drove all the way over there and parked up, paid for the parking then realised I didn't have the blood test form the doctor gave me. So I had to drive back to work to keep on working and u have to go tonight.

Bah!

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm irritated this afternoon, I wasted my lunch break driving across the city to get a blood test. I drove all the way over there and parked up, paid for the parking then realised I didn't have the boys test form the doctor gave me. So I had to drive back to work to keep on working and u have to go tonight.

Bah!

Phew, annoying!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm irritated this afternoon, I wasted my lunch break driving across the city to get a blood test. I drove all the way over there and parked up, paid for the parking then realised I didn't have the boys test form the doctor gave me. So I had to drive back to work to keep on working and u have to go tonight.

Bah!

Bummer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...it is the dreaded all staff where mgmt wants to do an employee picture for the website. I'd love to be able to tell them go fly a kite in a rainstorm using a metal string and a key on the tail, but I'll behave today.

Looks like regulars here are seeking to drop Windows Phone faster than clothes on Tara Reid. I think I will stick around and pick up that 930. I'm not rushing to do so and plan to use my Moto X as my daily. What a sad state of affairs MSFT is in in the eyes of consumers. Let's see if they will rebound.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So...it is the dreaded all staff where mgmt wants to do an employee picture for the website. I'd love to be able to tell them go fly a kite in a rainstorm using a metal string and a key on the tail, but I'll behave today.

Looks like regulars here are seeking to drop Windows Phone faster than clothes on Tara Reid. I think I will stick around and pick up that 930. I'm not rushing to do so and plan to use my Moto X as my daily. What a sad state of affairs MSFT is in in the eyes of consumers. Let's see if they will rebound.

Whoa Moto X now? What happened to the Nexus 5?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)